Day 5 [Is This The End Of Us?]

#GrammaticalErrorAlertAhead ⚠️

Being in your partner's embrace is one of the most happiest nd luckiest feeling to feel.. Here the two soul who were still in the different side of the poles were finally with each others arms sleeping forgetting every sorrows they had passed through...
Manan

Nandini was the first one to open her eyes... She yawned nd blinked her eyes to clear her morning vision but felled directly upon the charming man sleeping beside her snoring slowly with one hand wrapped around her waist nd another under his head ...
Her monster..
She smiled nd caressed his face gently looking at his features carefully nd lovingly...
She remembers his last night's word where he himself promised her that he will tell her everything....
She smiled nd finally got herself out from the bed nd went to freshen up..

Till she came out of the washroom, Manik had also freshen up in his room nd came in her room wearing his watch.. She was braiding her hairs nd just was going to tie up her hair with band but he stopped her holding her hands..
She looked him through the mirrors nd raised her eyebrows in what...

Ma:- Let them be free..

She smiled nd took her hands back while he untangled her braids nd combed them with his hands...

Nan:- Ab thik h?

He looked her in the mirror nd shook his head in no.. She frowned but than saw him picking up her sindur dibbi from the dressing table nd turned her toward him.. He took some pinch of it nd put it in her hair partition nd than he made her turn toward the mirror..

Ma:- Perfect..

She smiled whereas he smiled too..

Nan:- Chale?

He nodded nd forwarded his hand ahead her to walk first.. They came out nd saw the preparation of haldi event going in full swing.. Nandini saw Mukti nd Aliya standing at Aryaman's side.. She walked up to them..

Nan:- Koi kaam h to batao me kar deti hu

Mu:- Everything is ready Nandini.. You just chill nd relax..

Nan:- Arya ready nhi hua?

Al:- Ussey sare boys lene gaye h.. See here they are..

Aryaman came out with the boys... Dadi asked Aryaman to sit... Aryaman sat nd than Nyonika started the ritual of haldi... Like this all ladies came nd did the ritual by putting haldi on his cheeks...
Navya came forward nd raised her eyebrows twice with a evil smile but he  showed her eyes of not thinking of any mischiefs.. She made pout nd gently put the haldi on his hands nd was going to put some on his cheeks but suddenly Nandini attacked him from back nd rubbed all the mixture of haldi on his face roughly making him surprise...
Aryaman was bewilder.. He looked back nd saw her rubbing off the haldi from her palm with a smirk looking at him...

Ar:- Nandu ki bacchi ab tu gyi...

Nandini widened her eyes as she saw him getting up from his place nd approaching toward her so she ran away but it was too late for her as boys caged her from running more nd Aryaman quickly rubbed palmful of haldi on his cheek laughing evilly.. She made crying face making all laugh.. She turned giving him deathly glare.. Aryaman made oo face like he got scared by her that glare but than smirked.. She pouted angrily nd shouted like a kid

Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें