Day 6 Sab Ho Gya Fix.

*A Real Long & Big Update*
*Need A Good Response*
*Epilogue Depends Upon Review & The Feedback *
* Inline Comments 🙏🏻*
Lastly, Do check the Author's note
Happy Reading😊

_______________________________
Manik

It was morning nd since yesterday I m here outside the door of her room leaning to it dropping my head down time to time with sleepy eyes.. I didn't closed my eyes for once thinking may she open the door but here it is morning already nd there is no sign of her opening the door..

I glanced at my watch which indicates six thirty of the morning.. Straightening myself a little, I rubbed my neck which hurts due to constant hanging of my head nd stood up to again try on knocking the door but as I raised my hand, she opened..
Her eyes straight met mine.. She looked mesmerizing gorgeous in that lehenga nd choli..

 She looked mesmerizing gorgeous in that lehenga nd choli

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

But something lack in her which can't be missed by me... Its her shine which were not reflecting in her eyes, it was void of any emotion.. Neither they were happy nor they held warmth.. It was something else in her eyes which were unknown to me to understand..
I kept looking them to understand but she broke the eye contact with me moving aside to go but couldn't as I was standing in front of her..

I want to know what suddenly had happened that made her go so far away from me again with in the night but she wasn't letting me to know that too..
She again moved ahead to go but I blocked her way with my hands.. She looked me nd than gritted her teeth..

Ma:- Me kal se tumse baat karne ki koshish kar rha hu..At least talk to me yaar, what happened to you that you are behaving like this to me..

But she didn't said anything but looked away at a distance.. I kept looking her to see any changes in her expression but there was no change.. She looked annoyed of something.. I sighed nd leave her way.. Moving aside, I let her go nd she walked away immediately..

That won't work.. Her not talking to me won't work..
There might be something wrong going inside her mind which I really need to clear within night.. I don't want to let her go this time..
I can't let that bastard Vikram's cheap game win over my love..
This thing needs an end nd I will end it today..

I walked back to my room to freshen up nd than get going down.. Its Arni's wedding today.. Yes, the wedding will be in the morning nd the reception party would be at night because tomorrow they are going Mauritius for there honeymoon..

The set up was done outside the palace.. Nandini did a real hard work on the decoration.. It was tremendous..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Manan:-Mera_Monster |✔(not edited)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें