{chapter 8} B**** Say What?

"Phlox"
I wave politely. The dinning room was beautiful lit and dimmed. The table looked like it could fit a whole covent. But actually it was only 5 people.  Well Vampires.

I walk slowly to the left of the table

I walk slowly to the left of the table. On the that side was a red headed women wearing a blue dress. She was pale and had vibrant green eyes. Then beside her was a younger looking man wearing a black fitted tux. He looked similar to Damon but not exactly. Then on the other side of the table in front of him was a older women. She was smiling and wore a green dress. On the side of her was a elder man. He didn't look to happy to see me.
I stop at the seat next to the women and try to sit.

She yanks the sit from me

"Pets don't sit at the table. Damon, who is this?"

I look to Damon at the head of the table.

" violet, this is my friends daughter, Phlox. Come sit near me Phlox."
I don't think the red head liked that.

" SO YOU HAVE SOME BITCH SIT NEAR YOU BUT I CAN'T"

I slowly back away and look around.

" Excuse me BITCH,who are you talking to? Because last time I checked I don't walk on my hands and knees"

She seemed taken a back when I snapped at her.

In my head ' she must be the ex-girlfriend, how pleasant'

She walks up to Damon and I close my eyes on the impacted.

She slapped him. This women slapped the Vampire King.

He grabbed her by the wrist and

"WHY?"

"Damon you had me try on that dress in the shop and embarrassed me. I wanted that dress for a while and you told me I looked too shag in the dress."

"YOU SLUT!"
He raised his hand to slap her back but the elder man started to stand.

I guess that is his father.

"Damon you refuse to marry Violet, then you bring a whore to the table. How dare you insult her!"

" SILENCE"

I shiver and look a down cast. His dominance could be seen around the room.

" Damon I think it is time for me to leave."

I turn to run upstairs. But was grabbed from my waist. Soon I blink and I am sitting in the chair next to him. I start to get up.

" SIT"

I gently lower myself. I view Violet and she is silently crying.
His mother was still beaming at me. I wave. She waved back and spoke.

" Hello dear, I am Damon's Mother Pean"
" hello" I smile back.

The father was not happy of my presence.

Suddenly I feel a hand on my leg.
I try to push it away and he grips harder. I start to relax.

" BRING THE FOOD"

Maids after maids start to roil out food. Turkey, Biscuits, Potatoes, Corn, even apple pie my favorite.
" you are dismissed"

Every last one walked back to the doors they came from.

"please enjoy"

I am the first to dig in. I notice Damon looking at me.

" sorry I haven't eaten yet"

" how old are you dear?" Ms. Pean asked

" 14 years old ma'am"

Violet stands and quickly makes her way to me. I stand to defend myself. I come in contact with the opposite wall.

" OHH MY"
" PHLOX"

I feel my back and head ache. I reach and feel a substance.

BLOOD

My vision fades. I feel my body being lifted. I see Damon and soon darkness developed me.