^3^

A loud smash startles us all making us spin around. Harley is standing outside a shop with two outfits in her hands "what? We're bad guys! Its what we do! Hun! I got em! Lets change in the alleyway!"

I look down at the torn and dirt covered clothes i have on and take the clothes from harley, thanking her.

We go into the dark alley where the guys can't see us and start changing. She basically just got another one of her present outfit and another outfit that is beautiful if I do say so myself.

Harleys outfit

My outfit

When we exit the alley i see Boomerang checking me out

"Hey digger!" I say with a smirk

"Right here princess!"

I grab chato and slam my lips onto his. Chato is taken aback from my unexpected kiss but then kisses back. He pulls away when he comes to his sences and realises other people are here.

"Don't look at me like that ever."  I smile sweetly at digger and grab chato's hand and drag him along with me.

----
We make our way into the building and up the stairs. The floor is secure so we go up another. This one, not very secure.

The creatures fall from the ceiling and start attacking us. Everyone starts shooting at them.

Chato and I, of course, stood and didn't fight.

When every bad dude was dead we went onto the balcony thing and started to shoot the ones out side. Plenty of our men are down.

Floyd comes over to us and starts telling diablo that he has to fight.

"He ain't gotta do crap." I say.

Deadshot pushes me back with force but not enough to make me fall.

"Don't touch her!" Chato warns

Deadshot keeps tapping me even when i try to get him off "hey! Hey stop it! Ow! That hurt!" I yell

"Stop it!"

"What you gonna do?"

Chato starts to yell "you wanna see something?!"

"yeah!"

He shoves past everyone and his eyes fill up with the most amount of rage i have ever seen and orange flames start roaring out of his hands licking the creatures.

"I was trying to get you there. No hard feelings right?" Deadshot says to chato

"Okay. But if you touch her again you'll be next." I know he wouldn't hurt him but it was nice to know that he cares so much.

------
We climb up the stairway, complaining as we do so. Harley stops, panting and looks over the edge.

Please don't jump.

She seems to go in some kind of trance so floyd stays behind to help her. I swear, if she wasn't dating 'king crazy' i would so matchmake them.

The men secure the floor and rick tells us to stay in the room whilst he fetches HVT1.

"This guy better cure cancer after this!" Floyd exclaims

"He'll probably be some old dude who thinks he's important or something. Whoever he is i don't care about him. We risked our lives for him and he don't even care. My daughter could've been without a mamá or papi!" I pour all my anger out

"Bebé, calm down. We-"

I shove chato away from me, not as a sign of hatred but because I don't want to hurt him.

Fire encloses my body showing my rage to the team. My limbs quickly become red and my eyes become flames.

"Mi amor! I-its happening again! Ayuda!" I scream
(My love! Its happening again! help!)

"Bebé calm down! If you don't stop then you won't be able to see elly!" Chato yells

I instantly feel the flames disappear and i faint from exhaustion.

-----