^5^

The rain pours down and thunder claps making me jump every once in a while. The crashed chopper contained no amanda so we went on walking.

Chato and i are walking behind flagg when suddenly and unexpectedly a folder flies past my ear hitting the vehicle which was 'parked' beside flagg.

"You tell everybody everything! Or you and me are gonna go right now." Deadshot yells from behind us.

Okay imma go out on a limb here but I'm guessing he's the one who chucked the book.

"Three days ago," flagg begins " a non human entity appeared in the subway. So waller sent me and a woman with amazing abilities, a witch, see nobody could get near this thing but the witch could. Needless to say the whole thing was a mistake. Thats how she escaped from waller." He finishes

"You can just kill me now but I am gonna have a drink." Deadshot says

"Deadshot i need your help!" Flagg pleads

"No sir. You need a miracle."

---

We follow him into the bar and each sit at a stool.

Harley asks us what we want and gets the shot glasses ready.

"Whats it for you lovebirds?"

"Water." Chato smirks

"Yeah thats probably best!" Harley laughs and hands us two glasses of water.

"Heres to honor among theives." Deadshot toasts

"I'm not a theif." Katana walks off

"oh. She's not a theif.....well, we almost pulled it off. Despite what everyone thought. The worst part of it is that they're gonna blame us all for it. Don't forget, we're the bad guys. For about two sweet seconds i had hope." He snorts

"you had hope huh?" Chato says "hope don't stop the world from turning, my brother."

"You preaching."

"Its comin' back around for you. How many people you killed?"

"don't ask no body no questions like that!" Floyd grunts

"You ain't never wacked down no women? No kids?"

"I don't kill women or children."

"i do." Chato replies.

"Chato you didn't me-" i try to say but he cuts me off

"- i did though. See i was born with the devils gift. I kept it in most my life but the older i got the stronger it got. So i started using it for buisness y'know. The more power on the street i got the more fire power i got. Ain't nobody tell me no. Exept my old lady. Y'know she used to..uh..pray for me. Even when i didn't want it."

I saw he was getting stressed so i grabbed his hand and he continued "god didn't give me this. So why should he take it away? She tried to take my kids. See when i get angry i lose control and when i lose control i don't know what i do...til its done." He places a shot glass over the dancing woman on his palm.

"And the kids?" Digger questions

"He killed them. Didn't you? Own it! Own that crap!" Harley yells at chato.

Chato starts to tear up and floyd notices.

"Harley. Come on."

"Why is it always a knife fight every time you open your mouth?" Digger groans in frustration. "outside your amazing but inside, your ugly."

"We all are! We all are! Except for him." She nods at kc "he's ugly on the outside too."

"Not me shorty. I'm beautiful." He pulls his hood down

"yeah you are!"

Flagg opens the door and comes in. He sits on a bar stool and faces the table avoiding any eye contact.

"We don't want you here." Harley whines

"Did you get to the part in that binder saying i was sleeping with her?" He asks

"Yeah. Yeah i did. I've never been with a witch. Whats that like? Apparently thats why the creatures chase him. The witch is scared of him." Floyd says

"the only women I've ever loved is trapped inside of that thing. If i don't stop the witch then its over." He smashes the bomb controlling thing "your free to go."

The minute he says that Boomerang sprints.

"Your daughter writes to you every day." He hands him letters with drawings on the front.

Oh my days. He kept them from him. I feel a few tears escape. The family elly lives with don't let her write to us.

"You had letters from my daughter! I'm gonna get you there. Your gonna end this. Imma drag you there if i have to." Deadshot says

Kc walks out the door with floyd and harley follows.

"Hun? You coming?" She spins around to face chato and i.

"Yeah. Just a moment." I smile and they all leave apart from chato.

"you alright bebé?" He strokes my cheek

"I'm okay. What about you? It must've been hard sharing that?"

"it was. But you were there. So i was okay. You made it easier....i love you bebé." He says as he inches closer to me.

"I love you to mi amor. We will get elly. Even if it kills us." I close the gap between us and our lips meet.

Our lips move in sync. My mind swirling with emotions. This is the first time chato and i have been alone together for years....boy I've missed kissing him.

He tucks a strand of my colourful hair behind my ear and connects his lips back onto mine. His hands trace the tatoos on my neck whilst i trace his on the nape of his neck.

I sit on a table still kissing him. His hands travel up my waist but i pull away "not now. I'm sorry but we're about to stop the world ending. When we do that then....yes." i wink. I fix my hair and straighten my clothing.

We make our way outside where the rest of the team stand smirking

"Where were you?" Harley giggles

"In there."

"Doing....?"

"talking! You weirdo's" i scoff.

"well then. Lets go stop this witch!" Deadshot says confidently.