여덟(Eight)

Its been awhile since my last update but here it is.

@YoongiSugar

♡ 10,345 likes

10,345 likes

YoongiSugar: GUYS YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPEN....THE ONE AND ONLY MIN YOONGI FOLLOWED ME AHHHH!! 😭😭😍😍 thanks to you guys i love you guys!!
CLfan: for reall!!
SugaBear: your so lucky 😭😭
View all 203 comments

2 hours ago

jimin ~

I giggle at how everyone is saying im "lucky" and "Thats impossible and insane" that the actually Min Yoongi followed me, I also feel like im forgetting somehing.

"What am I forgetting" I said groaning in frustration.

Then I remember that I said I would text Yoongi even though he might not even answer but im taking the risk.

I grab my phone and go into Instagram and I pause to think about what im about to do.

"Im not sure if I should do this" I said having second thoughts. "Nope, I said i would do this and i am going to do it" I said confidently.

YoongiSugar
Uh hi Yoongi I know you probably wont answer me but i just wanted to say im such a huge fan!

MinAgustD
Oh hi and thank you much im so happy, that you like my music it really makes me happy!

YoongiSugar
Oh my goshh Min Yoongi is actually talking to me this is such an honor!

MinAgustD
Haha im glad you feel honored i just dont get much time off to talk to fans like you 😊

YoongiSugar
Yeah of course you have a hard working career and you dont always get to interact with fans all the time i get it.

MinAgustD
Im so glad you understand because people never get how hard and idol life is..

YoongiSugar
Seriosuly, that means they are so clueless of that haha😂

MinAgustD
Yeah...I have to go now nice talking to you and hope to talk again, I will be waiting😊

YoongiSugar
Oh okay byee Yoongi, by the way my name is Jimin!

MinAgustD
Okay bye Jiminie!😄

OMG I cant believe i just talked to Min Yoongi and i cant believe he wants to talk to me again this the best day ever!!

So then I went on top of my bed and start junping up and down from the excitement.

____________________

Woah hoo I hope you guys enjoyed this and also been awhile since my last update but please vote and comment and love you guys😄