°Prologue°

It's been a month since the night of the party and Lucy and Natsu have become very close friends. The two still have feelings for one another, but have decided to keep those feelings to themselves. One day Lucy finally gets fed up seeing all her friends with their lovers and decides it's time for a change.

The blonde single maiden is in the comfort of her own home when she spots a television advertisement about a blind dating website: www. SinglesMeet.com.

She recalls all the times her friends hounded her about going on a blind date to find her destined soul mate. Thinking this would be worth a shot to help her forget a certain pink haired male.

Lucy does the unthinkable and creates a profile under the name of deadlylusciousLucy (😏 hehe yup, moving on...) When she revealed to Natsu about her upcoming dates the salmon haired male starts to have a mental breakdown.

Now he has to decide whether to still wait for the Spring Festival, which is 2 months away or just confess right here and now.

So alot of you have asked me if I could update this book even though I already said this book will be updated in the fall time.

I decided to do a surprise update with the prologue helping you get an idea what the plot of this story going to be.

Anyways, its 1:33 am here and I have church later, so I'm hitting the hay guys.

Please let me know in the comment selection what you thought about the prologue and don't forget to vote.

Until, the next story update your girl Lucy is outta here!!!