°Chapter one°

The feel of his lips felt like electricity to me shooting through my veins all the way down to my wet core.

"Mm-Mmh~"

"Hehehe" He chuckles flashing those pointy canine teeth of his.

My face was now red as an apple hearing those sexy chuckles of his. "W-Why are you chuckling anyways?" I asked covering my face a little embarrassed.

"You're so cute when you blush Blondie~ hehe"

My cheeks puffed up at his nickname. "Moh, you know I don't like that nickname you, tease you" I huffed.

"Ohhh~ My apologies, Princess" He said with a bow.

I quickly turned my head to the side feeling my face heat up. "Teaser" I muttered under my breath.

"Heh, but you love it when I tease you~" He whispers in that alluring voice of his.

"Sh-shut up," I said, throwing a pillow at him.

The sly devil is able to dodge the pillow with ease. "You shouldn't have did that Blondie now you must be punished~" He said licking his upper lip.

I swallow hard at the way he was staring at me. "N-Natsu what are y-y---Kyah!" I squeaked being roughly flipped onto my stomach.

"H-Hey, what are y---" The loud sound of a hard smack followed by a surprised yelp echoed in my room.

Those sounds were the sounds of Natsu putting some major slapping action to my ass. He just kept on going for what seemed like forever, although it was only 10 minutes.

Once he finished my ass was stinging and red with his hand prints on each of my butt cheeks.

"Oh? You're dripping wet through your shorts. Could it be Blondie is an mascohist perhaps?"

"N-N-No, I'm ayieee!!!" I squealed feeling something wet moving on my shorts.

I peek over my shoulder and what I saw made my face burn red Natsu was licking my shorts in the spot where my precious kitty was.

"Na-N-Natsu~"

"Mmahh~ Lala~ Luuuce so tasty. Tastier than I remember~" Natsu purred swirling his tongue around and around. 

I whimpered and wiggled my rear end desperately wanting more from this man.

"Hehee I see someone's eager" He chuckled, leaning near my ear giving it a lick.

My body shivered in delight at his act. "Natsu please~" I whined wanting him to take me already.

I felt him smirk up against my neck "Please what Luce~?

"God, he's such a fucking tease, but I love it~"

"Pleasseeee take meeeee~"

"Heh, The Blondie wants me to fuck her that badly huh~?"

"Mmhm~" I hummed nodding my head in response with no shame.