•Chapter Three•

Angela's pov...

PLEASE READ A/N AT BOTTOM IT IS IMPORTANT!

So Alex didn't get to stay over.

Her mom called and said she had to come home NOW.

So she did...and it's now 2am.

I can't sleep.

All I can think about is that kiss...And Riley....and Alex.

That's all I can think about.

I was on my phone reading Wattpad.

I was reading a story named The Cheerleader and The Bad Boy.

It was about this boy, named Jack, who was the bad boy in school. This girl, named Sage just moves to the school. Sage is a cheerleader. Jack likes Sage and wants her to like him back. Sage doesn't return the feelings. Later in the book, Jack tempts Sage and pins her to a wall. Sage tells him to tempt her and he does by kissing her.

It's a really good book.

I really can't sleep. I tip-toe downstairs to find a note on the table.

I pick it up not knowing what it is.

Dear my baby Angela,

I'm so sorry to say this. Sweetie I left last night because I have to go get your father from the airport. I will not be home until you come back from school. You are probably reading this at like 3 am because I knew you weren't asleep when I left. I knew you would come down to get a late night snack, so I left you a piece of cake and some pizza and fruit on the table. There is other things in the fridge too!

So what I was originally writing this to tell you was....we're moving. I'm so sorry to say this...but we have to. Your dad and I think it's best for you. A new home, new environment. We heard what happened with Aaron, and that's why I knew you'd be awake at this time. Sweetie, we just want the best for you. We are going to move to West Virginia!

You are going to go to a school named Lincoln County High School. Or LCHS. It's a really good school, and you will make lots of friends! We know it will be hard moving...but we don't want our baby to be hurt. Please under stand Angela.

Mommy loves you with all my heart and will see you when I get home.

Love,
       Mommy

IM MOVING?! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!

I drop the glass I had in my hand and it shatters.

It makes a large noise.

Some glass gets in my foot and I'm really upset.

I scream in pain as I run upstairs to my bedroom.

It feels like the whole world is spinning.

As soon as I know it, everything goes black.

*Time Skip*

So....I uh.....I don't remember what happened. I think I passed out? Idk...

All I know is I'm lying on the bedroom floor and my feet have glass in them and is bleeding...badly.

I can't feel my feet...

I try to get up but fail...Ugh why is life so complicated?

The only thing I can think of to do is call someone.

BLAKE!

I CAN CALL BLAKE!

I pick up my phone and it's only at 2%. Uh oh...

I quickly dial Blake's number.

"Blake please answer!" I say aloud into the phone.

Not even one ring and he picks up.

"ANGELA WHERE THE CRAP ARE YOU?!" He yells.

"Blake...I'm at my house. The front door is unlocked and I'm in my bed room. Please come get me." I say and look at the percent. 1 percent.

"Angela I'm coming. Please don't-" he was cut off by my battery dying.

I grow my phone across the room because I'm mad at it.

I crawl over to my dresser drawers. I need to put something nice on.

I took off my shirt and put on a t-shirt. It was black and had white roses all over it. Finally I put on a skirt and didn't get blood on it. I put shorts under the skirt and was ready to go. In the mean time I started crying.

I'm hurt....emotionally and physically....and now I'm moving? I have to leave Blake...and Alex. Why does my mom and dad think this is "best" for me? Just because of Aaron? I'm perfectly fine. Okay......I admit it.......I'm not fine.......*mental sigh*

[Im ending it here guys! Sorry it's short...but I'm screaming because on my other book we hit 2.01K reads!! Yeah!

Will Angela be able to feel her feet? What will everyone think about her moving? Will Angela like what's happening in life? Or will she just die inside...more?

OKAY MY FRIEND JUST POINTED SOMETHING OUT! So she was reading this story while I was writing this chapter. She goes "What if Alec has a Wattpad and read the part about him being your boyfriend in it?" I was like "..." And so disclaimer: I AM A SINGLE PRINGLE ALL MY LIFE! TBH I did date Alec before. Alec if your reading this hai. But I have dated him before and he is real.

Vote, Comment, Share!

Bye my Werewolves!

~Alpha ]

{Word Count: 869}