•Chapter Six•

Angela's pov...

It's the next day...

And for some reason....mom and Dad aren't back. Maybe his flight got delayed and mom stayed in a hotel? But it's been 2 days...

Maybe I should call her? Well I'm not really doing anything...I look at my phone and it's 12:06 pm.

I press the home button and put in my password. I go to my text messages and texts my mother.

A-Angela M-Mom

A: Hey mom!
A: Mom?
A: MOTHER?!
A: HELLOOOOO?! Mommy?!
M: Hello? Who is this?
A: Uh....Angela? Your.....daughter?
M: Oh I'm sorry Mrs. Smith. This is a nurse at the hospital. I got your mothers phone when they brought her in. She said message Ang and that was all I heard. I didn't know which one was you, but here you are!
A: What happened to my mommy?
M: Sweetie, she's in the hospital. I can come get you to come visit her if you could like.
A: Um...what's your name? And what hospital?
M: I'm Josie! This is Highland Hospital.
A: Okay thank you.

I put my phone down and jerk up.

My mom...is in the hospital....what am I going to do now?

???'s pov...

I walk up to this red tinted house. I'm supposing it's the house I'm supposed to visit.

I knock on the door and no one answers.

I knock again.

No answer.

I knock once more.

I hear a voice yell, "One moment please!" Such an angelic voice.

Hmm...is this the Smiths house hold?

Hopefully...

A girl, blonde dyed hair and blue eyes, answers the door. I'm supposing this is Angela.

"Hello?" She says and looks up at me with a warming smile.

"I was looking for Angela Smith?" I ask even though I knew it was her.

"Um this is me! How may I help you?" She asks sweetly.

Angela's pov...

"Um this is me! How may I help you?" I ask trying to hide the fact I was hurt emotionally and physically.

"I am here to tell you your coming with me! Your parents have said if anything ever happen to them, we are to take care of you! Unfortunately, your father has died and your mother is very injured in the hospital. We are sorry for the loss, but you need to come with me! Pack anything you want for the time being, any clothes, toothbrushes, medicine, anything you might need! We have all the space! You could probably bring your whole house! But that won't be happening. You can bring more than one suitcase. I will be waiting out here! Thank you Angela." The guy says and walks out to his car giving me a warm smile before I shut the door.

He lost me at "Unfortunately, your father has died and your mother is very injured in the hospital."

I could feel my heart drop to what felt like my feet.

Mom....hurt? And Dad......dead?

I listened to the rest of his little speech......but......

I felt my eyes get heavy and my wheelchair tip over. Before I felt impact, I passed out.

???'s pov...

"Mark! You told her about her parents?!" My father asks me.

"Father, I had to. She had to know!" I reply looking down.

"Son go to your room!" My father states and points up the grand staircase and upstairs.

I walk slowly up to the top of the stairs. Instead of going to my room, I go to the one Angela was staying in.

You know what? You would think living in a big mansion would be awesome! It's not. Not when your father try's to boss you around like your 4 and your actually 17. My father is the boss of one of the biggest companies in town. We are sorta rich, so yeah.

I've known Angela since I was little because I would love to hang out with her older brother Jake. Even though he is five years older than me, I loved him as a brother. Angela must've forgot me from whenever she got taken away.

I have never forgot about Angela. I still have that little lilac Angela gave me before she left. It's dried up...in a bag....on my dresser.....from when I was young.

I walk in slowly in the room Angela was in. I see her crying on her bed with a necklace in her hands.

"Angela?" I speak out. She looks at me and jumps back.

"Who are you?!" She yells at me, terrified.

"Angela, I'm Mark. Your childhood friend. Remember me?" I ask and a look of confusion, sadness, and many more emotions wipe over her face.

Angela's pov...

Mark....my...childhood............friend?

I remember him......but......how?

Jake...........oh no............

[...

Will Angela trust Mark? Will Mark show Angela how he fells about her? Will they ever become friends again?

Vote, Comment, Share!

Bye my Werewolves!

~Alpha ]

{Word Count: (kinda short but eh) 832}