Chapter 35

Vikki's POV:

I wake and see Taylor fast alsleep beside me. I get up and walk over to the bathroom and look at my cheek in the mirror. It was fucking bruised. I grab my make up bag and cover it up with concealer. I finish up and look at my good work before I walk out and bake breakfast for Taylor and I. I hear a knock at the door and I jog over.

I open it to see Aaron smiling. "oh hey Aaron, Taylor sleeping but if you want I made breakfast you can eat some if you like" I offer. He agrees and walks in. He takes a seat at the table. I give him pancakes and he eats it right away. I hear Taylor shuffle and she gets up and when she sees Aaron.

"AARON!!!" she yelps and runs over and wraps her arms around his neck. He chuckles and kisses her on her lips. I pretend to gag. Taylor giggles. "get a room" I laugh. "this is a room" she walks over and takes a plate of pancakes. I look over to see that all the pancakes were gone. Wow.

Taylor and Aaron finally finished and we all decided to go shopping.

"what mall do you guys want to go too." Aaron asks while in the back of the limo. We all sigh and think. "sherway gardens" Taylor decides. We all agree.

We get to the mall and walk thru the entrants. "well Ill be leaving, I just wantedd to make sure Harry didn't show up" Aaron says his goodbyes and we walk around the mall for 2 hours. We get food and sit down in the food court. "so you and Aaron really like eachother huh?" I ask her and raise my eyebrow. "yes!!! DUH he is so cute and OMG I love himmm" I laugh and she brings up Niall. "So why did you leave Niall again" she asks while shoving fries down her throat. I sigh "becuase his leaving and I won't be able to see him and hary might hurt him again" she nods and we continue to eat.

We finally leave the mall and get pick up by Aaron again. We hop in the back of the limo and we head to Magcon.

We get to Magcon and we see all the guys fooling around on stage and singing also making random vines. Aaron soon after joins in on the fun. We stand there watching and laughing. Finally after they were done practicing a bunch of fans arrived. Taylor and I go to the back room and hang out. After a while we go back out to see Shawn preform. After shawn sings 3 songs he calls out one direction.

The guys run out on stage. I start to worry once Harry doesn't go on stage. Where was he?