Rouges.

CHAPTER 1

I woke with a sweat and screaming. Woah...another nightmare. This had been going on for years. The slaughtering, the screams, the familliar, DEAD, faces of the StarShifter Clan. When will it end? Probably once I kill everyone involved. I killed all the hunters already, and most of the rouges, I have two left, then I am on to the pack wolves.

I quickly scan my surroundings. No doubt the rouge has heard my scream. Im usually so careful! Damnit!

CRACK

My head snapped to my right. Two pairs of glowing red eyes stared back at me.

At least they came together. I can get this done quicker. I thought.

I acted like a scared, hopelessly lost girl, hesitantly standing up and taking a step back. The rouges growled and shifted back.

Great, both men.

"Lets have a little fun with this one," Sneered the rouge to the left. "I need a release."

The rouge to the right laughed, "Yeah, Thomas. Me too. I'll let you have her for half and hour. Then its my turn."

"Yea, Henry. You got it. Half and hour."

I gave up the act.

"Half and hour?" I scoffed, "You won't even live that long."

I smirked and shifted into an Amur leopard. They are quick and tough, good enough to finish these rouges.

Their eyes widened but they shifted back into their wolves and growled.

We circled and I let them take the first pounce. I knew that the one that suggested they 'have a little fun' with me, Thomas, needed to be taken out first but his friend was in the way, so I took him out instead.

Henry, the second one pounced first. I quickly saw his faults. He wasn't fast and didn't pay attention to his surroundings. I used that to my advantage as I dived under him and broke his back right leg. He howled in pain. Thomas still didn't do anything but watch, no doubt looking for weaknesses. I didn't show any.

As Henry pounced at me again, I jumped to the side and sunk my claws into his side. He turned to face me but was too slow. I was ready and slashed him across the face. He fell down to the ground, showing his stomach. I took action and clawed his stomach wide open, all his intestines and blood came gushing out. He was dead in the next couple minutes as I made him suffer, while keeping and eye on Thomas.

The moment I killed Henry, Thomas leaped at me from behind, but I was ready. I quickly ducked and backed up so Thomas ended up with a face full of Henry guts.

He let out an enraged snarl and turned to me. I crouched down low, almost as if I were going to pounce, but faked it. He pounced up to meet me and left his underbelly unpretected. I did the same thing as I did to Henry and tore his stomach open. He growled and rage that when he landed, he wasn't prepared and snapped his front , left leg. I quickly swooped in and broke his other front leg, so he was 'bowing'. Then, I quickly went for the kill and snapped his neck. He was lucky.

I shook off my fur and shifted back. Being and shifter had its perks. Unlike weres, I still have my clothes on.

I looked at the rouges in disgust, yet smiled because now, I just have the pack wolves left. I shifted again, into a bald eagle and took off, heading towards the Dark Moon pack in California. There I have to kill three pack wolves. Two male, one female. Joe, Tyler and Jennifer. Wolves:

Joe: 6' in human 5'8 in wolf. Dark brown hair in both forms. Has a huge scar from his forearm to his torso...From my father. I will never forget him.

Tyler: 6'2 in human 6' in wolf. Blonde hair in both forms. Has unforgettable violet and blue eyes. Brown paws in wolf, except the hind right leg.

Jennifer: 5'7 In human 5'5 in wolf. Black hair in both forms with gray patches. Bright yellow(amber) eyes...In both forms.

I circled the forest around the pack grounds and settled in a high oak tree.

I had 13 pack wolves to kill. But it would have to wait. I need to regain my strength and keep training. These were, afterall, pack wolves.

Well, tomorrow's a new day.

A/N

I hope you guys like this book. It will have slow updates because I don't currently have my phone..... My sister is using it because she broke hers.

Anyway I'm just saying I'll try to make it worth the wait. It's a pretty fast paced book but I'm trying. So please be patient.

-RyleaRoxx 🌺