Mate? No...

CHAPTER 2

I woke up early.....6 am, I suppose. Great, I have to hunt, then training.

I shifted into a wolf. My wolf was 'special'. It was 6'3...The largest wolf ever, and not the usual because it was bigger than my human height, which is 5'9. It was black, white, silver and gold. And it had electric blue eyes, just like my human form...not the red or amber.

I sat down and focased on my surroundings.

ahh....A nice buck separated from it's herd. Headed right this way. Nice and tall...strong...lots of meat. This should last me a day.

I waited a couple minutes and saw the buck through some bushes.

I stalked the buck for atleast 20 minutes. Then pounced. I gave it a quick death and snapped its neck.

I quickly ate and dragged the rest of the carcass towards the tree I slept in. I covered it with leaves and bushes.

Time for training!

I started with laps around the pack perimeter, but not close enough that they could smell my scent. 50 laps. 100 push ups. 100 sit ups. 50 crunches. Then practiced punching on a tree. Not much..but I don't need much.

I ate one quick last meal then entered pack territory. Immediately I heard 5 wolves approach me. They shifted into humans and said,

"State your buissness." I assume he was beta. He was tall and had black hair and violet/blue eyes. But he was too young to be Tyler. Must be his son. Oh, and Jennifer the mother. It's a shame they have to die.

"I must speak to Tyler, Joe and Jennifer. All around the age of 45. Must I describe them? Or do you know who I am talking about." I said coldly.

"What do you want with my parents?" The beta asked.

"Well...Jordan, thats for me to know and you to find out." I figured out his name by going through his mind. Did I mention being a shifter also comes with powers? Oops.

"How do you know my name.(?)" He demanded.

"My last statement still stands."

"The Alpha will be here soon."

"You baffoon! I asked for Tyler, Joe and Jennifer! Not your Alpha!"

The wolves growled at me and took one 'menacing' step forward. I only laughed.

"You will not speak to me that way!" The beta screamed, "I will kill you for disrespecting me!"

All of a sudden I smelt the worlds most amazing smell...Chocolate covered strawberries...then there was this huge growl that shook the trees and the beta, Jordan, was pounced on by this huge, black and gold wolf. The wolves that circled me took a step back and bowed.

Ahh...The alpha. But why does he smell so good?

When he shifted and said one word...my questions were answered.

"Mate..." He said softly and boy, was his voice heavenly.

No...This couldn't be happening! My plans will br ruined! I can't have a mate just yet! I turned and ran towards the pack house, saw Joe, Tyler and Jennifer, so I shifted into my wolf and killed all three of them...then ran outside pack territory.

As I was running...I heard two mournful howls...One for the loss of a mate and the other, for his parents.

Shit.

I howled back as a sign I was sorry for the loss of his parents, but back for my mate.

Then I heard a menacing growl(Jordan) and a happy yip and then a growl at Jordan (My mate).

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

A/N...Ik it is a short chapter, but I will make it  up in the next one as it has a suprise!