Chapter Ten

"Alright!" Kirk announced, looking at me and my friends. "Now that you are all officially members of our gang, it's time you learned our real names. Now, you cannot use these names when people who aren't from our gang our around, only use our nicknames in that case. Got it?" We nodded. "Good. Now then, I'll go first. You all know me as Kirk. But, my actual name is Arthur. Arthur Kirkland. The nickname Kirk comes from my last name." He gave us a genuine smile. He nodded at Lutz who stepped forward.

"You all know me as Lutz." Lutz said. "But, my real name is Ludwig. Lutz is short for it."

"You may know me as Van," Van said. "But, I'm actually named Tino. Van comes from my last name."

"I'm Gilbert." Gil revealed. "But, you all know me as Gil."

"Huh." Al sighed as he stepped forward. "My name may be Al to you guys, but, my full name is Alfred F. Jones. And, no lie, the F. stands for Fuck."

Everyone else went around and stated their names as well. Wing was named Vash Zwingli, Lilly was, well, it was just Lilly. Dick was named Sadik. Katy, his girlfriend, was called Katyusha. Nat, the one who untied us by throwing knives, was named Natalia and her boyfriend, Ed, was named Edward. Feli's brother, Lovino, was nicknamed Lovi. His boyfriend, the boy with brown hair and green eyes, was nicknamed Toni, though his real name was Antonio. There were others in the group as well.

A young woman with light brown hair and green eyes, who had the nickname Eli, was named Elizabeta. Her girlfriend, a young honey blond with green eyes as well, was nicknamed Sophie, though her real name was Sofia. Sofia's brother, a guy with blond hair, done up to look like, in my opinion, a tulip bud, and blue eyes was nicknamed Tim, though, he was really called Timothy. Tim's boyfriend, a young man with black hair and a poker face, was saddled with Hon, though he was named Kiku, the Hon came from his last name of Honda.

There was a guy in the group with spikey blond hair and blue puppy dog eyes. His nickname was Math, dumb, he knows, but his real name was Mathias. His boyfriend, who knew so many of them would be gay, was a boy with violet eyes and blond hair with a curl in the back. His name was Lukas, but the gang called him Luke. Lukas had a little brother in the group nicknamed Emmy, but his real name was Emil. Emil's boyfriend, a young man from Hong Kong, was named Leon, but everyone called him Leo. A young man from Romania and his boyfriend from Bulgaria were nicknamed Vlad and Erin respectfully, though Vlad's name was really Vladimir and Erin's was just Erin. The guy who knocked us out when we first came into the Punks' territory, Ivan, was named, well, Ivan. His boyfriend, a guy from China, who looked very feminine, was called Yao, though his full name was Wang Yao or Yao Wang to westerners.

"Alright," Arthur said, gaining our attention. "Now it's time for anyone who want's to be any of these guys' blood siblings to please step forward."

Mathew, Alfred, Francis, and even Arthur decided to preform one together. Feliciano and Lovino did the same with each other, even though they were already real brothers. Berwald, Tino, Lukas, Mathias, and Emil all agreed to do one

I must admit, I was a little surprised when Ludwig, Gilbert, Elizabeta, Vash, and Lilly all decided to preform one with me. Taking a knife, we each made a cut in our hands and joined them together in a circle around an empty beer bottle. I watched in amazement as our mixed blood dripped into the bottle. Vash sealed it with a cork to symbolize us sealing our brother and sister hood.

"We are now siblings," Vash was saying. "We must now be there for each other when we need help. Understand?" Everyone nodded. "Good. Then, I now pronounce us all an honorary family." We all clapped and cheered in excitement for our accomplishment.

"Yay! I have even more big brothers now!" Lilly said, hugging my waist.

I hugged back as Elizabeta came up behind me and threw her arms around my neck. Soon Vash, Ludwig, and Gilbert all joined in. We were laughing and smiling like we had been siblings forever.

"OK, lads and lasses," Arthur called. "Time to celebrate our new members and brothers! Follow me!" He grabbed Francis' hand and ran off through the entrance to their hideout, hooting and hollering up a storm. Berwald and Tino followed close behind, as did Ludwig, Feliciano, Gilbert, and Mathew.

The rest of the gang followed suit.

"Come on, Gem!" Alfred exclaimed, grabbing my hand and leading/dragging me out of the hideout. In all the confusion and excitement, no one noticed the can fire tip over and roll towards the building.