Chapter 1

[[ D.VA had a crush on Genji for quite sometime and they were the top competitors on overwatch that get play if the games and D.va showed genji a thing or two. But she learned a lot about patience and timing from hI'm. Whenever he teaches her she cannot stop admiring his physic and his soft voice. Sometimes she believes he is misunderstood by the rest. Now soldier 76 is like a father figure and everyone thinks they are made to be a couple but she never thought of soldier in that way. Her heart races for Genji. However she doesn't know how to tell him without freaking him out. So she goes to his house and knocks at the door. "Ok Hannah you can do this. Just talk to him calmly like you do and it be easier to confess your feelings to him that way." ]]

*Genji, slowly walked to his front door as he heard a soft gentle knock he grasped ahold of the door knob slight turning to where he may open the door, to his surprise it was D.Va he spoke softly and calm which felt warm and kind*
"O..oh hello Hannah what a surprise what brings you to my home?"

*Hannah coughed blushing hard and shook her head thinking to herself* ~Ok now don't back oit just be cool act cool~

"Haha hey Genji did you forget I was coming over to hang out remember. Netflix and chill ya know." *She laughs a little thinking to herself once more*

~Good job D.va nailed it~

"O..oh I'm sorry It must have slipped my mind I've been working on something but, please do come in and make yourself at home."

*He opened the door more to let her freely walk in the house *

*She walked in shyly and slower than usual and made her way to the couch and sat quietly then spoke* "Is your brother Hanzo home or he went out with his girlfriend Tracer?"
*Hannah asked hoping he wasn't in the house too*

"He has went out for the day."

*Genji, looked like a mess with paint on his cyborg metallic body, it seemed like black and black coloring but to what*

*D.va sighed thankful Hanzo out for the day that mean she had all day to be with Genji so no interruptions what so ever but what to talk about first*

"So uh, Genji what have you been up too? You been pretty busy lately we hardly hang out. It been what 3weeks?"

"Oh my apologies I've been doing something important really I have a new cyborg enhance
Suit for myself that Mercy made for me it has stronger joints and can take more damage ."

*Hannah looked at the floor and tried not to sound disappointed*

"Oh I see that great Genji. How is mercy? She been in and out with her nursing business isn't she. Helping all those in need?"

~Of course Genji had a bond with Mercy it given. They been a lot closer than I have been with him. He would never really see me as girlfriend material I mean look at me. All I do with my life is play video games and get all kinds of trophies of competitions. But Mercy... She helps the sick and good with children and very beautiful.~

"She's is doing wonderfully and, yes she has taken a lot of time to help the sick and injured but luckily mercy took the time to deliver my new suit I've always pictured her as a sister I've always wanted ya know."

O.W fanfic GenjixD.vaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara