Chapter 2

HANGS UP

"Ummm I take it that was not I fan I presume ?"

*Hannah flinched at Genji's voice*
"Genji no it not what it sounded like I swear. He just I mean well I..."
*She looked down and almost seem like she was going to cry like a little girl who lost her stuffed bunny*

*Genji, placed one of his metallic hands upon her cheek gently stroking it with his thumb*

*D.va moved her face away from his metallic hand and her body moved bumping to the fridge now forgetting how clumsy she doesn't see behind her*

"I am not a little kid. So why is he treating me like that. Just because he has feelings for me he has a weird way of showing it. I don't even like him there someon..."

*Before she could finish that sentence she covered her mouth and took a breath*

"I mean I don't like anyone that be unprofessional for an overwatch agent."

*Genji, blushed behind his metallic mask, he took a very very deep breath, and put both of his hands upon his mask to remove it for her like she asked.*

~ No way... h...he.. he is removing his mask.. b..but w..why right now. Is he trusting me to see his face. I better not ask and just watch~

*Her eyes stayed fixated on his helmet slowly his chin was shown to his lips all the way seeing his eyes everything was visible to his hairline*

*He had scars on his face hat looked like it was caused by a battle years and years ago he was trying to turn his face so she doesn't see the horrific sight*

*Hannah got close touching his face pulling his
face to see her's and she smiles. His green hair his slim chiseled chin and his jawline*

   "Why do you hide your face you look great." *she gave the thumbs up*

~WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU HANNAH YOU TRYING TO GET FRIENDZONED!!~

"It's so I don't have to remember the past, of the honor that I lost but, I know I will get my honor back and, so will my brother and I know you will help me too right Hannah?"

*Blushes*

~He wants me to help but how can I ? I don't know much about honor~

"I uh well.. I ca...can try..."

"Thank you Hannah I do appreciate this a lot."

*Genji then placed his metallic hands on top of her hands smiling softly at her.

"It nothing really Genji..."

~Seriously nothing!!! What!!! Eh.. I don't know I am such a fail~

*He chuckled as he took her hand and, held onto it he then, softly stared into her eyes *

   *Hannah noticed Genji looked at her golden brown eyes and she blushed and stuttered softly*

"Ughhh.. Gen...Genji are you umm o....ooo...ok?"
*She bit her lip a little trying to make it unnoticeable*

*He had a faint shade of pink going across his cheeks as, he nodded as a reply to her question he chuckled happily as he continued to stroke her hands*

"G..Gen..Genji I..."

GUESS WHO'S BACK!!!!

*D.va pulls away from Genji's hands with hers and squeaks trying to act normal* "Hey it ... it you ha..Hanzo hehehe..."

    ~Why now of all times. I thought he be out the whole day darn it....~

*She smile but pouted a little saddened*

*Genji let out a loud sigh of disappointment and grew a smile chuckling a little as he still had his mask for a bit as, looked at Hanzo*

"Welcome back brother."

"Hey little brother sorry for the sudden pop in but I forgot my wallet can't take my lady out if no money involved I hope you don't mind but I brought her with me."

   "Hiya!! T-racer here. Ahh well I be Hannah you're here too!! Splendid!!" *Tracer smiled optimistically and hugged her*

  *D.va looked down and smiled* "Glad you're here Tracer."

  "Ahh really! You missed me ol chap. That makes me happy to hear from you. Most people think I am a pest."

   "Pssshhh what a pest Tracer you're not a pest at all. You are very awesome and your
speed is impeccable" *D.va stated and just sighed as she went next to hanzo*

   "Well do not mind us we are on our way to practice for season 5's competitive match. However before that we are gonna grab lunch. Would you guys like to come along?" *Hanzo stated looking at Genji and I*

  "I am alright just ate what about you Genji??"

"Yes same for I as well brother me and D.Va were just about to watch a movie like we had planned for awhile."

"Oh well your loss we'll leave you to it then. See you guys in 3days cause I don't want to be here and just have a get away. Take care of this house little brother." *He leaves with tracer under his arm and closed the door behind him*

*Hannah heart raced and looked over to Genji*

"Well that happened I guess. Random at it most surprising."

"Oh yes at the most of surprising of times geez..I'm sorry about that Hannah I really do apologize for my brother's rudeness of barging in."

  *She blushed crimson and waved her hands all around* "Not at all don't worry about me I just um so he won't be here for three days... I wonder why from one to all of a sudden three."

   ~Would Genji be ok if I asked to sleep over for a couple days. I mean I done it before but I think this time could be different right?~

  "Ummm hey... can I ask for a favor?"

"Of course you may Hannah ask away."

*He goes to get a broom and sweep up the mess of dirt from his brothers tracks he dragged into the house*

~Ok you can do this just ask~

"Could I stay over here the next couple nights."