Chapter 7

*Genji was the first one out of the gates quickly as he has his throwing stars ready to be used and his other hand upon the smaller blade he double jumped and lined up a wall waiting patiently on the very top to wait to see who's first or if it would be 76 his eyes grew brighter by each passing minute waiting upon 76*

"Where are you 76 I'm going to decapitate you right here and now,"

*As the countdown was at the last second D.va looked at everyone* "This is it you guys listen up. Orissa I am going to need you to create a barrier for us and make sure the fire arms don't scrap an inch of our bodies or we are eliminated."

"I shall do what I can miss Hannah." *Orissa responded and heads out putting up a battire staying hidden*

"Mercy you are going to be healing me out of everyone. You can help others as well the main focus will be helping me and probably snap Genji out of Reaper's mind control!"

"As you wish. It shall be a wonderful display of strategy!" *Mercy smiled in honor waiting to move along side her*

"Hanzo you will be paired up with Tracer. You have to hide in the higher ranks of the buildings of Nepal help us score the point. Hanzo you have to shoot arrows and aim for widow maker she has a sniper so stand guard.As for you Tracer you have a harder task to protect soldier and take out Reaper. If we take out Reaper we take out the manipulation long enough for Genji regains his state of mind. Let's do this!!!!"

"B...But wait what the hell do I do?!" *Soldier yelled*

"Simple what I told you earlier stay out of the way!" She boosted put and stayed behind orissa's barrier as everyone took their positions.*

*Genji calmly awaits for the presence of the other team so he may see his true target 76, Genji then started to hear metallic footsteps slowly approaching his position he started to grab his smaller back that is on his lower back he slowly unsheathed the blade awaiting for the attack as a voice of Reaper was in his mind telling him to cut down anyone that stands in his way of vengeance*

"Genji you must take out anyone that stands in your away if vengance you must take them out any way especially the most violent way if need be...no be as violent I command you now go my puppet."

*The laughter of Reaper echoed through the mind of Genji knowing he owns Genji to do whatever he wants and whenever wants to anyone that caused him pain*

"Yes....master."

*Genji jumped down from the high ledge he was kneeling on as he stood in front of Orisa*

*D.va rushed in front of Orissa and glared at Genji* "Got a problem."

*Orissa eyes widen started shooting at the Genji being protected by hannah*

"NOW!!!!!" *Hannah yelled as everyone jumped in*

*Mercy rushed in giving Orissa some nano boost and started shooting behind the barrier*

"BE RIGHT BACK." *Tracer yells as she rushed to widow maker trying to take her out* "Too slow!!"

*Genji screamed up at the sky as a dark shroud formed around him that almost looked similar to his dragon it was protecting him from the gunfire and damage he would usually take but it seems this Genji has some new abilities with his new look he then put away the small blade and started to unsheathed his large dragon blade early than usual*

"My master told me to take out anyone who stands in my way but I only eat 76 now tell me where is he and I won't have to cut off your robotic friend arm off you have my word."