Chapter 8

D.va found Tracer holding her legs hiding from the fight that going on and got out of her mecha for a couple minutes touching her shoulder* "Tracer the hell are you doing here sitting you were supposed to protect soldier 76!"

       *Tracer looked up but back to the ground muttering in low tones* "Thi..this cannot be happening. I .. I can't..."

     *D.va looked at Tracer in utter confusion* "What are you saying speak up Tracer?!"

Flash back to 4months ago

€Tracer laughed as she talked to Orissa and stared off into the distance as Hanzo talked with D.va€

     "You are doing pretty well with your stealth technique'a Hannah. Has my brother been teaching you his way." *Hanzo chuckled *

     "Maybe he might have helped just a tad." *Hannah grinned*

     *Hanzo patted her head and smirked* "Come on you are doing great we better head back to the house. " *chuckles putting his hand on her back*

     "Uhhh Orissa I will talk to you later. See ya!" *runs and watches Hanzo and Hannah walking away*!"Okay T..Racer You are ok. There is nothing going on between my Hanzo and D.va."
   *She pondered and walked naturally as she felt someone following her*

      "You know that couldn't be possibly true." *Soldier whisper in her ear*

     "AGHH!!!! Soldier the hell don't come up from the shadows it kind of like a horror film when you do that." *She looked at him* "What do you mean it could not be true. That Hanzo has feelings for D.va please he would never.."

    "He would never what betray you to be with her? Don't you know that any guy on overwatch wants to be with her. Some may have feelings behind it but just be on a team with her. They do anything to get her to notice them. You can never be to careful Tracer." *Soldier held her shoulders and holds her close*
         " Even if I like her it not because I really like her it cause to win. However if Hanzo does betray you." *he pulled Tracer close to him* "I can give you the affection you deserve." *Soldier's lips was put over tracers and pulls away.* "Your a gold mine I love you for all time."

*He walked away and chuckled* "If you do not believe me just see for yourself." *He grinned and walked off to the distance*

        *Tracer face was astonished by the whole encounter and shook her head* "No there is no way I trust that Hanzo will ever be cheating. I am gonna head to his house and see that they are not alone together." *She dashed off to the house*

     *looks around* "I knew it they are not her..." *Seeing through the window Hanzo holding Hannah in his arms and pulling her close to his chest Tracer's eyes began to weld up and tried to look away* "He is just holding her that is all."

     *She looked back as he put his hand under her chin and could not look no longer and ran off before seeing more*

         "It alright D.va if you ever need to get away from Soldier 76 my brother and I will have your back I promise now clean those eyes of yours before Genji worries about you." *He moved away*

        *D.va wiped her eyes and smiled* "Thank you Hanzo you guys are the best*

     Back to the present

"Why did you have to ruin everything Hannah you blinded Hanzo from me! He wants you, you took him from me!!" *She yelled crying*

       "What ! I did no such thing!" *Hannah got close to her trying to calm her* "Why are you saying this nonsense. Earth to Tracer tell me." *She grunted trying to calm her*

        "That night Hanzo was holding you. He pulled your chin up you guys kissed I know you did so do not lie to me!!!" *She tried to pull away from her*

      "That night..." *She realized four months ago and it was when Soldier tried to force himself upon her and she forced Tracer to look at her face* "Tracer! That night Hanzo was trying to comfort me because Soldier tried to rape me and he was helping me stop the tears overflowing."

     *Tracer's eyes widened and looked down at the ground and stood up* "He tried to ... rape you.." *She gulped*

    €Is she telling the truth.. if so.. that means I let my emotions of depression get to me and now... no this cannot be. Genji was her soulmate they were made for each other and I helped Soldier with his plot and split the two up and wanted D.va to experience the pain I felt..€

     "T...Tracer..."

  *Tracer cried covering her face crying and stuttered* "I...D..did something terrible Hannah it all my fault.. I didn't mean to go this far.." *she hiccuped* "I thought you hurt me by taking Hanzo but.. I can't hide it anymore... Soldiet double crossed you he had this plan from the start and split you and Genji apart.. and he told Reaper you were going to take him out to get Genji back.  I am so sorry.. *She cried on the floor.

      "SOLDIER..... How could you believe him!! What the hell Tracer what have you Done!!" *She crossed her arms upset clenching her fists but let them go* "UGHH!!! "

      "This is no time for arguing. Find Soldher and take him out from the comp meanwhile I will go look for genji I need to find another way to get him to snap out of his trans. If reaper knows I am after him I need to find another strategy. THAT's AN ORDER!!" *She got in her mecha suit and boosts out to look for Genji*

       *Mercy was cut deep wound open blood gushed out and slowly fell some blood spilled over her lips as she laid on the floor beside the unconscious Hanzo *

*As Genji, stood  in front of the bloody body of Mercy, he was was in shock at what he has done to the woman that saved his life the woman he looked at as a sister, he slowly began to lose his grip of his small blade he keeps on his lower back but as the blade was almost out of his grasp a voice appeared in his mind and if an image of Reaper*

>Look at what Soldier has made you do he made you kill one of your so called friends and for what to break you and D.Va up he is the one that caused you to turn into this beast before me he created you from the suffering and loss you had to deal with and he even tried to hurt your brother...you know because of this no one...will ever..ever accept you for what you are now unless you...find soldier and kill him...yes that's it kill him and everything will be normal again so now go!!!<

*As the dark cold voice fades from Genji's mind a small shed of a tear drizzled down from his mask and he then quickly gripped his blade with so much more fury and rage than before a, dark shroud started to swirl around him as he screams up at the sky which slowly sounds like a dragon's roar he started to slowly walk to the direction where soldier might be and the intense stream of darkness was seeable from high up in the sky as his anger was that intense*

    *Orissa took out junk rat as he fell unconscious and strived to take the point* "Haha miss Hannah will be pleased. My arm maybe malfunctioning but at least I can still shoot nonetheless."

      *Soldier hid from behind her and chuckled thinking Genji would never find him here*

    *As Genji kept walking his power grew with each passing second he could even sense the presence of other competitors he stopped in his tracks as he turned his head slightly to the left looked straight at the point where Soldier was hiding at*

"....found....you."