two

I take a deep breathe before kneeling beside the hole. I had made a stop at Home Depot this morning and had picked up some cement. I already talked to the front desk and they were perfectly fine with it unless they saw it was a bit off looking they would call a professional. I don't know why I'm allowing myself to do this, I should just let them call someone actually experienced.

I slowly lay my hand on the wall as I stick my eye in front of the hole. Andy was sitting on her couch with a book in her hand. One leg was on the couch while the other was on the floor. She was only wearing underwear which made my breathe quicken. I bite my lip as she slowly laid the book down and began rubbing herself. She seemed so oblivious of me being there which made me feel so sick and twisted. I disgusted myself but I couldn't keep myself from watching. She stopped her fingers from going up and down on her as she must've realized there was a wet spot forming in her light pink panties. She got up slowly and began pulling the piece of fabric down her legs. I pull away as my eyes widen. She looks perfect and ever so tasty. I look down at my shorts to see a boner forming.

I wanted to look again so badly but I knew it is wrong. So, so wrong. But it's just a little look-
I stick my eye in front of it again to see her removing her sports bra. She was fully naked making me feel tingly. She was so beautiful. Her pink, tasty-looking pussy and her perfectly round and full breasts. She turned around allowing me to see her ass- which looked amazing. "Fuck", I murmured underneath my breathe as I sat up a bit more. I began unzipping my jeans when she turned around quickly. I pulled away and began to crawl down the hallway, getting as far away from the hole as possible. I looked at the slight glow that came from the hole be shoved into darkness. She was looking through the hole.

•••

Before I knew it, I heard a knock on my door. My mind began to spin with all of the different scenarios that could take place. What if she's angry, flirty, physical (in a bad way), sexual- what is she going to do? How will I react?

I stumble as I get up and pull up my jeans. I zip them up quickly as I approach the door. As I'm about to unlock and open it, I realize that if I look like this she'll think I've been up and was looking at her. What if I throw my shirt off, put on some pjs, and mess up my hair? Act as if I just got up?

I quickly, but quietly, make my way into my bedroom. I throw off my shirt and jeans and began to look through my drawers. I quickly find some red plaid pants. As I begin to put them on I make my way into the bathroom. I turn the water on and put my head under the faucet. I begin running my hands all over my hair creating a more messy look. I nod to myself in the mirror before heading down the hallway to the front door.

I open the door revealing Andy. Her hair looked quite messy and her odd choice of wardrobe did as well. "Grayson, we need to talk...now." She says as she pushes past me into my apartment. I shut the door and turn to her. I make a convincing yawn and stretch as she sits down on my sofa.

"What's up?" I try saying in a more husky voice. Gladly it all worked. She began relaxing. "The hole, maybe we shouldn't cover it up?" She says calmly.

My eyes widen, "what? Why? Don't you want privacy?" "Well, actually, I feel more comfortable with you. I want to get to know you more and stuff..maybe the hole will bring us together? I mean, you don't know many people here, correct?" I nod my head "so, let's just keep it!" She says, throwing her hands up and smiling. "But how is a hole in the wall going to bring us 'closer'?" I ask as I furrow my eyebrows at her. She shrugs slightly and giggles, "I don't quite know but...we'll see what happens?"
With that she gets up and walks to the door. Before she opens it, she turns to me. "Plus, I know you were watching me" and with that she left my apartment.

•••