Dance Insructor - Suga

This is the first time I'll be working with Bts. I have worked with many groups to make a dance routine and am highly recommended in the dancing community but I've been told these guys are a little different to the rest. I shower and dry then go through my routine of getting ready. I pick some clothes for dancing.

[ You're wearing this but imagine it in all black ]

Once outside, I put my helmet on for going on my motorbike and realise shorts where a dumb idea, "Risk it for a biscuit" I mumble to myself out of habit and put my leg over the side and start up the engine. I ride to Bighit taking as many back lanes as possible due to my stupidity of wearing shorts, 'it's safer' I convince myself. When pulling up to the building there is a car parked out front and 7 guys climb out, the sound of my bike gains their attention. They watch me as I park my bike and pull off my helmet letting my long dyed red hair fall down my back. I put my beanie on and attach my helmet to the back of the bike. They are all still there watching me as I walk to the door. I give them a smile and head into the building as they start to talk amongst themselves. I talk to the manager as he sets up the music system while telling me about the guys, he seems very fond of them which makes me look forward to working with them. I've already heard the song for which he wants me to make a dance for. I've pretty much got the choreography down and have seen videos of them dancing so I know their standard of work. I start to stretch and bring myself to the floor and do splits, I reach to each foot and stretch out. The guys then walk in laughing but go a lot quieter upon seeing me. I stand and smile. The manager introduces me. 

"Guys, this is Gyuri. She's your new dance instructor. Not necessarily permanent yet but depending on how this goes will decide if we make a contract. I hope you will do me proud and get her to stay with us." They all seem friendly and most have a smile on their face but the guy I know as Suga has no expression showing at all and Jungkook is looking everywhere but at me. Hmm, "Gyuri this is..." I stop their manager from introducing them to me.

"I've seen videos of you guys dancing before so let me see if I have this right..." I point to each member when naming them, "Rap Monster - the leader, Jhope - rapper, Suga - Rapper and the rest are singers. Jungkook, Jin, V and Jimin." I tilt my head hoping I got it right they all nod and their smiles grow a little bigger. 

"See she even bothered to get all your names down. I'm sure you've heard of Miss Kahng's work. She has made choreography for some of the best and it was hard to get her down here with such a busy schedule so no messing around."  They all nod in unison and mumble a yes, "I'll be watching your progress in two days but until then it's all on you." he leaves the room and Rap Monster is the first to speak.

"Hey it's nice to meet you, I saw you on the dance show you won a while back." I shake his hand that he has held out to me.

"Oh really? That was one of my first Tv appearances, I'm used to working behind the scenes." after the icebreaker everyone starts to say hi to me.