Battling the Mysterious "N"

Sorry my last update took so long... >~<
Hopefully I will be able to update more often now that it is Summer Break!
(No promises😅)

〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰〰

Touya's POV:

I'm pretty sure my face looked as red as a tamato berry right now, so I hid my face. 'Why do you have to be so damn hot!' I glanced to the side to see Cheren looking at me already figuring out that I had the hots for this guy. I glanced to the other side and saw that Bianca had suddenly appeared and was giving me that creepy all-knowing grin. 'Well that is just GREAT! Now I have to deal with this psychotic bitch.' (A/N: "The name is Butch! Butch! Butch! Butch!" Anyone who gets this is amazing) Sighing, I gave up on trying to hide it from them and looked up to this "N" who was just looking at me with this adorable confuzzled look. 'How can one be soooooooo fucking adorable!' Bianca decided to break the uncomfortable silence and, very loudly, introduced us.

"HI N! I'M BIANCA, THE BORING GUY WITH GLASSES IS CHEREN, AND TOMATO FACE IN THE MIDDLE IS TOUYA! HE WANTS TO ASK YOU OU-" I, a blushing mess, shut psycho bitch up by slapping my hand over her mouth.

"Ask me what?" N asked, pulling a face that was so cute it had to be illegal.

"Anyways, Touya, let me here your Pokemon's voice again." I looked at him with a puzzled face and we started to battle right after.

"Go, my Purrloin."

"You can do this Oshawott!"

Oshawott took down Purrloin and strut a victory pose. I chuckled at Oshawott's behavior and noticed N staring at me with that adorable confused face of his. N then noticed me noticing his staring and quickly averted his gaze, his cheeks dusted pink. Bianca, of course, noticed this and smirked at me. I ignored here and started twiddling my thumbs while N started to fidget. He quickly ran up to me and pecked my cheek, scooped up his Purrloin, and ran off in embarrassment. As soon as I comprehended what just happened, I blushed as red as a tomato and stood there speechless, looking like an idiot.

N's POV:

What was that? He's different from other trainers I've met. I felt something towards him too. I'll ask Zoura when I get home, maybe she'll know.