Jeffery's dead (the final sleep) Ben dies/David gets taken

Warning: swearing and offensive language

Narrator "Jeff stopped talking too the voices in his head and went into his old bedroom, Jeff looked at the burnt Alice cooper poster and the now rotting bed, he picked up a box of old photos from his old lamp beside the window"

Jeff "oh yes David's thirteenth birthday party, hehe, I remember how scared he was of that bear thing, oh what was the place called, Freddy's? uh maybe I don't remember hmmm ah, the time we got are first pet dog, heheha didn't live very long, wait what's this one?"

Narrator "confused and unfamiliar with the photo, Jeff took a closer look, it showed his mother, David and himself, but there was a dark haired girl in the photo as well"

Jeff "she looks so familiar, is this Jj?"

Narrator "back in the streets officer Craven and officer Mace were driving around, officer Craven noticed a young girl in all black stealing a machete out of a pawn shop, it was Jane"

Officer Craven "hey, stop right there"

Narrator "Jane ran and yelled at the officers"

Jane "Fuck you, this towns going to hell, but I'll be damed if I am!"

Robert Rodriguez "Eh...uh...I made it, uh..uh I made it! I lived through that chainsaw welding clown, I..I battled those teenage mutants who also happened to be turtle's and then I also lived through the undead of baloney sandwich's crawling through the night. I lived, this whole town is going to shit, but I lived, Robert Rodriguez is invincible heheheheheh"

(Car coming)

Robert Rodriguez "Oh, Shit"

(Car crashes into him)

Narrator "Back at the Keaton's old house, Jeff is still confused by the photo when David walks in"

Jeff "I fucking know I remember her, was she a playmate or a or What!"

David "Jeff we have to leave, cops are driving around the neighborhood, probably hunting for crazies"

Jeff "David I cant remember, do you know who this is?"

Narrator "David grabbed the photo and put it into his pants pocket"

David "We can play Q and A later, we gotta go J"

Narrator "We now come upon Dr Paxton walking into an old pizzeria, the name out front says Freddy's and it is very clear that this building hasn't been in use in a long time, the salad bar was filled with what was at a time fruit and salad items now turned green and black from years of rotting, old white dusty tables are lined up in an almost pentagram shape before a child themed stage, on the stage are 4 rusty and decaying animatronics, a bear, a fox, a bunny and a chicken, Dr Paxton walked on to the stage and and held the bear in his hands"

Dr. Paxton "Oh yes, this will be perfect for a grand finale oh oh yes hahahha oh yes Jeffrey Keaton will die"

Narrator "Beneath the streets of mayhem and insanity laughing Jack is floating over the sewer water and singing to himself"

Laughing Jack "I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be just a memory, I don't wanna be, I don't wanna be gone, you don't know my name you don't know my number, you don't know my face at all at all at all at all we walk right past each other every single day like cold machines, I'm marching on and on and on and on and on~"