Hotel

"How about we stay in a hotel room tonight, I'll pay. My aunt is having her book club at the house." Jeremias said.

"Ok, I wouldn't want to bother your aunt." Angie said.

##############

They went into their room.

"I have to make a quick call to tell my aunt I'm not coming home." Jeremias said.

"Sure." Angie said.

German called Esmeralda, and went into the hallway. "Hi, Esmeralda, I can't come home tonight the meeting went longer than expected, so I have to stay at a hotel because you know I don't like driving in the dark, and I'm an hour away from home."

(Over the phone)"Sure, of course, I understand."

"Okay bye." German said.

(Over the phone.) "Bye." Esmeralda said.

Jeremias went back inside.

"Did your aunt understand?" Angie asked.

"Yeah, yeah she's fine." Jeremias said walking towards Angie. "You are very beautiful, Angie."

"Thank y-" She was cut off when Jeremias kissed her passionately. She took off her jacket, her jewelry, and her shoes. "Well you are a very handsome man, Jeremias."

##############

The rest of the night has been censored for mature content, but you should know you could not get them off each other the whole night. And yes, Jeremias' wig did come off but Angie was too drunk by that time to notice or care.