Jeremias = German

Angie was just walking in the park when she saw Jeremias. German was Jeremias, and she didn't want to believe her eyes. She was 4 months pregnant (although it was not very noticeable, it just looked like she gained a little weight) with the child of her late sister's widower. Now she really didn't know what to do. All she felt she could do was rage.

"Let me try and explain this." German said.

"What are you going to explain to me? What could you possibly say? No matter what it is, y-y-you deceived me." Angie said.

"Angie-"

"I don't even want to hear it. Don't say anything. You lied to me. You lied to us once again."

"Because I wanted to look after Violetta, and give her support. That's the reason I did it."

"By lying to her, deceiving her. Her and me."

"Look, Angie, the truth is, I was desperate, and that was the only thing I could think of to do."

"Do you realize that it's always about you, and that you're so selfish. Violetta only need your love, and your trust, and it's nothing but lies. Didn't you learn anything from last year? Okay, tell me this, how did you feel when you found out that I was Violetta's aunt? How did you feel when you found out Violetta was lying to you because she couldn't follow her real dream? How did you feel when you found out about Esmeralda?"

"I know, I know, I know what I did was wrong, very wrong, unforgivable, but, but that was the only option I had."

"I don't believe you. This is too much."

"Please, I'm begging you, don't tell Violetta."

Angie couldn't believe any any of it. She turned around and walked away.