The diary

And there she was, in front of the room, yet again remembering the accident.
She took a deep breath, and opened the door.

"Okay, so this is it" she sighed "the answer has to be here"

The thing that caught her attention first was the closet. She went closer to it, and open the door. She found books, loads of books. She picked up the top most one.
It looked like a diary.

"Ooh great pick Elle" she said to herself.

Talking to yourself sounds crazy, but it's the only choice when you are alone.

"This silence will be soon over" Elle thought to herself.

It was covered with dust, it was a complete mystery how long it was laying untouched in the closet.
She finally opened the first page.

It read Elle Martin,
And below it, something else was written, in a different handwriting. Probably written by a different person.

The nerdiest person you will ever meet.

A smile appeared on Elle's lips and quickly disappeared. Eagerly she turned to the next page.

Dear diary,

"This is great!" Elle said to herself, to her it was a treasure, to restore her memories.

Jack sat beside me today, he looks even more cooler from nearby. I see this happening, yes, I am in love. Who could resist his brown hair swept up and he has dark eyes! Just like mine!

Jack and Elle sitting on a tree. K-I

The page was scribbled after that, and she could only make out few words.

Jane!! Stop reading or writing in my diary! It's not funny!

And with that the first page ended.

"Jack, Jack... Why can't I remember anything" Elle wondered.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Author's note: For making it easy, I have written Elle's writings in bold italics and Jane's writing in simple italics.
Hope you enjoyed this chapter, there a lot more left to come :)
If you enjoyed it, I'm sure you'll enjoy my first book as much "The woman next door" Do check out.
Love ya, byeee
~crazyumama