Pain

"Good morning sunshine!"

Elle woke up. She was still here, trapped. It was a miracle how she slept so peacefully.

"So?" A voice asked "Do you know anyone special that I would like to know about? I don't know, a BEST friend perhaps?"

"M-m-me?" Elle shuddered "No" she lied.

"Tsk tsk tsk, no lying" the voice said.

And a sharp blade descended from the ceiling and stopped near her face.

"I'm goin to give you one more chance? Got it?" the voice continued "Is there someone you know?"

"No!"

The blade grew closer. Elle closed her eyes waiting for the pain which didn't occur.

"How?" she wondered and she opened her eyes.

The blade was half pierced into her skin but she had no pain. The blade quickly retreated. And to Elle's horror, it left no mark. She was fine. No cuts not blood, nothing!

"Ooh, I see that doesn't work on you" the voice spoke, surprised "The flu must have left an effect on you skin and flesh"

But that wasn't it. There was no giving up. Next they began removing the air from inside the room. It was getting suffocating. Elle felt a burning sensation in her throat she gasped for air she thought that today was her last day. But even though the oxygen was gone for roughly an hour, she still survived. Elle was much stronger than she expected.

Elle was no longer sure of who she was. Or what how she became like that. The oxygen was let back in.

"Tough one. Aren't you?" The voice teasingly asked "I'm done with for today, I'll be back tomorrow" it said.

But they didn't leave her just like that. They left her alone. With no voices to be heard, just a brightly lit eye-blinding room. Her mind was filled with questions and doubts and knowing that she will never know the answer burned her heart. They left her with some bad feelings and thoughts about herself which she couldn't overcome.

All she felt was pain and a mirror which just stared back.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Author's note: Mirrors can be cruel sometimes😅
There are MORE surprises waiting for Elle, but will she be happy with it? Well, read on!

~crazyumama ♥