Chapter 1

Stalking your crush is one of your favorite damn hobbies, right? Well that's not really a hobby but yeah- normally. Same goes to Jihoon, a goddamn adorable boy but always being rejected by his crush, Bae Jinyoung. He put many efforts to own his crush but he always failed.

Jihoon and his bestfriend, Hyeop, went to a bar. They had some shots of whisky while waiting for their friends.

"Um- Jihoon," Hyeop looked at Jihoon, Jihoon's red cheeks and bright smile made Hyeop smiled.

"Can you just give up on Jinyoung? It's been almost two weeks and you got nothing." asked Hyeop, he concerned about his bestfriend. Hyeop doesn't mean to ruin the mood but he was being honest that Jinyoung will never look at Jihoon.

Jihoon sighed, he took a sip of light whisky then he looked at Hyeop. "No," Jihoon replied with a smile.

Hyeop grinned, "I expected that,"

"But-" Jihoon looked at Hyeop. "He's not a human." said Jihoon and made Hyeop a bit surprised. "What are you talking about?"

"Because he looks like an angel to me," Jihoon continued with a grin.

"You freak!" Hyeop rolled his eyes. At the same time, their friends, Samuel, Haknyeon, Daehwi and Jinyoung arrived and joined them. Jinyoung sat infront of Daehwi, next to Haknyeon. Away from Jihoon.

Samuel, who sat next to Jihoon, elbowed Jihoon while making eye-contact, then he rolled his eyes to Jinyoung as he wanted to say to Jihoon-  'Talk to Jinyoung' .

"Jinyoung! Hi~" Jihoon waved his hand excitedly. Jinyoung just nodded awkwardly. He was not that kind of interested about Jihoon.

An idea popped out, "Oh,
Jinyoung-ssi! You have something in your eyes!" Jihoon pointed to Jinyoung's lusty eyes. "W-what?" Jinyoung asked while looking his eyes through a mirror on a wall nearby them.

"Oh nope, it's just a sparkle," Jihoon continued, he grinned like a fool but damn adorable.

"Ewww please stop," Hyeop cupped his ears, bored of Jihoon's sayings.

Jinyoung pinched Haknyeon's  thigh. "Help me, you dumbass." Jinyoung whispered to Haknyeon. He got almost 62 pick up lines in two weeks and he was so done of it.
Haknyeon nodded, "Okay guys, let's drink! I'll pay!" said Haknyeon, he changed the topic. Jinyoung thanked to Haknyeon by giving an 'okay' (👌🏻) sign.