Chapter 3

11:05 p.m. and Jihoon was still in the living room. He fell asleep on sofa, covering himself with a pillow but his body was still shaking because the night was so cold. Jinyoung put on his pajamas and went to the living room to check on Jihoon.

"Hey get up," Jinyoung took the pillow from Jihoon's embrace. Jihoon groaned and rolled over as Jinyoung interrupted his beauty sleep.

"Do you want to dispel me out from your place?" asked Jihoon with sleepy face, fixing his messy bangs.

"No. Sleep inside and get up early in the morning so you can leave early." Jinyoung replied. He felt guilty if he let Jihoon sleep in the living room. Honestly.

"No no- I can walk," said Jihoon as Jinyoung picked him up bridal style. Jinyoung brought Jihoon to his bedroom and he laid Jihoon on his queen sized bed. Jinyoung laid down next to Jihoon but inches away and backing him.

Jihoon's heart fluttered but he felt like he burdened Jinyoung.
"J-Jinyoung.. I'm sorry if I annoyed you for almost two weeks. It's because I like you so much. Yes- you can say that I'm such a desperate person and you can hate me as much as you want but- don't treat me like I'm a completely stranger." Jihoon confessed with teary eyes. He felt butterflies in pain.

Jinyoung didn't reply any words. he felt pain by hearing Jihoon's words. He just pretended to sleep. Jihoon accepted that as an answer. It was a 'no'.

The next morning, Jinyoung groaned and woke up from his bed.
Jihoon was not next to him. He took his phone as he received a text.

That Person
I woke up early! Thank you, Jinyoung. Don't worry! You won't be able to see me again and I won't mess around you! Take care :)

"Huh?" Jinyoung gasped, he threw his phone on the bed. He went to the bathroom and took a bath.