Chapter 4 [LAST]

A/N : One word before you read this chapter- Sorry.

Jinyoung put on oversized black sweatshirt, skinny jeans and black sneakers. He texted Daehwi to meet him at a cafe. He stepped out from the door and he saw Jihoon was walking through infront of his house.

"Jihoon? Wait!" Jinyoung chased Jihoon, he grabbed Jihoon's arm and let Jihoon in a shock for a while.

"L-let me go," Jihoon tried to push Jinyoung away but Jinyoung pulled Jihoon into his ambrace.

"Don't go," Jinyoung whispered.

Jihoon blushed, "Jinyoung?" he looked at Jinyoung, he confused.

"Shit- you tease me," said Jinyoung as he felt Jihoon's asset on his thigh. Jihoon noticed a bulge on Jinyoung's  jeans, his tut turned on- maybe.

"I have to go now," said Jihoon. He was about to walk away but Jinyoung pulled his hand.

"Please finish what you started." Jinyoung stared into Jihoon's eyes. He brought Jihoon to his place, slowly pulled Jihoon to his bedroom and locked the door. In case Jihoon wanted to run away from Jinyoung's bad side.

"I.. I thought you don't want to see me anymore." said Jihoon with shaking voice. He stepped backwards as Jinyoung came closer to him while taking off his sweatshirt revealing his damn sexy body. Jinyoung pushed Jihoon on the bed and threw his phone on his pillow. He crawled on Jihoon with such a needy face.

"Cheesy pick up lines, acting cute to get my attention, send lots of cute stickers in texts and goddamn you tortured my ego," said Jinyoung. He started to kiss Jihoon's neck and he licked Jihoon's lips to tease him.

"Now?" asked Jihoon while grabbing Jinyoung's arms. "Not now cutie- you have to be punished because being so adorable," Jinyoung replied, he took off Jihoon's shirt- (oppsss, that's enough. I'm surely can make it more detailed but some readers might hate it lol)

Daehwi waited for Jinyoung at a cafe as promised. He scrolled his contacts and called Jinyoung.

"Hello Baejin? Where are you?" asked Daehwi while looking to his silver watch.

"I'm- I'm coming, ugh-"

"Hurry up! What makes you so long?" Daehwi asked again as he totally fucked up of waiting for 30 minutes.

"Ji-Jihoon. Harder- ugh-"

"Oh. My. Is that Jihoon?! Jinyoung-ah you're such a brat!" Daehwi round his eyes, he heard moans. He just heard something that he wasn't supposed to hear. Making out. He ended the call and he seemed so surprised. Suddenly Hyeop, Samuel and Haknyeon came toward Daehwi.

"Wow wow what's with that face?" asked Samuel, he sat infront of Daehwi.

"Where is Jinyoung? Have you seen Jihoon? I couldn't find him." Hyeop worried.

"Making out,"

"Oh. WHATTT?!" Hyeop, Samuel and Haknyeon were in a great shock. Daehwi tapped his forehead because he automatically answered to Hyeop.

"Oh my god-  Jihoon's love, finally oh shit I can't believe this." Hyeop was so excited as he felt happy for Jihoon. Two weeks of being rejected and finally- they were making out.

----------
LOL I'M NOT GOOD TO END A STORY 😂
ANY WINKDEEP SHIPPERS? 💙