Friendship are gaols

Kyungsoo P.O.V

I sat on the couple's couch waiting for Baekhyun.

He was just heading to the bathroom when I came out of the guest room. He told me he wanted to talk to me. So here I am waiting quietly, on my phone.

All of a sudden I heard a scream. A scream all too familiar, I knew it anywhere. It was totally Baekhyun's scream. I immediately stood up and ran toward the direction of the scream to find Daehyun knocking on the door.

"Baek, open the door. What is wrong?" He yells, panicking.

I wonder what was wrong. Did something bad happen?

I walked over to Daehyun and tap on his shoulder. "What is wrong?" I asked him. He turn to look at me. Damn his looks blew me away the second I saw his face. He was gorgeous, no wonder Baekhyun liked him. Ugh what am I talking about?? He is my best friend's boyfriend. I shouldn't be checking him out, I should be asking if Baekhyun was okay.

"I don't know, I was still sleeping and boom I heard him scream." Daehyun replied as he turn to knock again.

"Babe, open up...I am getting worry about you." Daehyun plead but there wasn't a sound to say it was unlock.

I sighed softly before moving over to the door myself."Here let me try. " I said as Daehyun move aside.

"Baekhyun open up, it is me Soo."

There still wasn't an answer. That was when I heard it, a silent sniffle coming from the bathroom. Oh no he was crying, but for what reason. "Byun Baekhyun, open this up before I smash into there. You know I can." I said with a bit more anger in my tone.

"Go away!" Baekhyun yells.

"Baekhyun...please tell me what is wrong." I plead this time. I looked at Daehyun who was about to speak but quickly shut his mouth when the person in the bathroom spoke. "Is Dae still there?" He asked.

"Yes I am..." Daehyun spoke.

"Can you please go, I don't want you to see me like this."

"Ba-"

"GO AWAY!!"

Daehyun step back at the tone in his lovers voice. He was surprise, I could tell by his posture.

I turn to Daehyun, nodding at him. "Don't worry, I'll take care of him. Just go prepare something for him to eat."

Daehyun nods and left right away. I turned back to door and knocked once again. "He is gone, now open up."

It was seconds later before the door open revealing Baekhyun.....with a purple bruise on his left cheek. It looked like a bump to be honest. My face scrunch up a bit. "Oh ouch..."

"Does it look that bad??" Baekhyun asked touching his face. Wincing when his fingers came in contact with the lump. I felt awful that he had to go through that because of me. "He ruin my face, that asshole is going to get it!"

I bit my lips hard. "It doesn't look that bad, I think we should put ice on it. " I said taking a hold of his shoulder. Baekhyun looked at me. "Do you think Dae would leave if he saw me like this?"

"What are you saying idiot, he won't do anything like that. He don't love you because of your looks. Come, we should really put ice on it before it gets worst." I said taking his hand in mine, pulling him towards the kitchen. He let me drag him along. Once we made it there, Baekhyun remained behind me, even though he was taller, he duck his head down. I paused and turned to him. "Hey, it's okay Baek. He isn't going to hate you."