Give Me Love (A Phan fiction)

Dan's pov

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and the noise of some one singing badly. Oh Phil i whispered to myself. I rolled over and checked the time on my phone 11:50. Read the display. Well atleast Phil hasn't woke my up too early i thought. I climbed out of bed and shoved on a jumper and some shorts. I walked out of my room and into the kitchen to see Phil.

"Hey Phil." I said as i walked in.

"Oh hey. I was just making pnacakes." he replied inocently.

"Yeah i know. I could smell them." I replied. Phil tipped the last pancake onto a plate and handed it to me. I took it and went to sit on the sofa. I reached for the TV remote and selected Great British Bake off. Phil came and sat down beside me. We ate in silence for a while and then Phil got up.

"I'm gonna go have a shower." He told me. I just kinda sat there not listening and scrolling through tumblr.

"Ok, i'll go after you then." I said after a while. then continued to scroll through tumblr.

After about half an hour Phil called to tell me he was done in the bathroom. I ran too my room to get some clothes and then proceded to the bathroom to have a shower. When i was done i turned off the shower and got dressed. I had chosen to wear black skinny jeans (of course!) black t-shirt with white circle and black socks (they didn't match. Never do to be honest fricking sock goblins.)
I then grabbed my straightners, plugged them in and then left them to heat up. Then i straightened my hair and went back to sitting on the sofa in the front room. Where i would pobably stay all day!

__________________________

Phil's pov

After i had, had a shower i got dressed i chose to wear a green and red plaid shirt, black skinny jeans and odd socks. Then called to Dan and told him he could use the bathroom now. I heard him get up and i left my bedroom go sit in the front room. I turned on my laptop and loaded tumblr. I decide too look through and see what 'the phandom' where posting. When it loaded there was loads of phan art which was kinda cute, but there was also a load of phan fiction which i didn't really want to read knowing what the phandom can do. I didn't mind that people shipped me and Dan. In fact i liked it because i think i am developing feelings for him. When we first met i had feelings for him and he had feelings for me. We dated for about 3 months and then decided it wasn't going to work. And we lost interest but now, now i'm not to sure i think i am starting to like him again.