He loves me too

Dan's pov

I don't know why i decided to tell him like that in a video but i think it was the best way to tell him atleast he sai he liked me back. I thought he had liked me for a while but i wasn't to sure.

We stopped the recording of the video and sat there in silence then looked at Phil i mean i really looked at Phil and i saw the way his blue eyes sparkle like the sea on a summers day, the way his jet black hair Is styled, the pale colour of his oh so perfect skin and his beautiful face that lights up with an amazing smile that streches across his fce when he is happy. Suddenly he turned to towrds me amd moved closer then without saying a word he tilted his hea and kissed me. I kissed back afte a few seconds and it was the most magical moment of my life. I could never loose this boy. Ever.

We were interupted by a knock at the door. Phil got up to answer it but he came back only a minute later to say there wasn't anyone there. How strange i thought. Phil said it was probably just kids messing about. So i thought nothing of it.

"Phil you wanna watch totoro?" I asked him after a few minutes of silence.

"Yeah sure." We finished wathing totoro and then we decided to watch death note. By the time we finished it was 2am.

"I think i'm gonna go to bed." Phil told me standing up to strech.

"Yeah me too." I replied.

__________________________

*the next day*

Phil's pov

When i woke up there was a thick layer of mist covering London. It was the middle of winter and freezing. I didn't like winter or mist. I climbed out of bed and walked to Dan's room i knocked on the door and he said i could come in.

"Morning sleepy head." I said to him

"Urghhhh." Was his reply.

"What do you wanna do today?" I asked him.

"Stay home." He said shortly.

"Ok fine by me."

When we had dressed and had breakfast we both took up the internet position where we would stay for probably the rest of the day. About midday there was another kncok at te door and i again went to answer it but when i opened the door there was nothing but mist and cold air. So i went back to the front room.

"No one there." I told Dan.

The next minute we heard a creaks coming from down the corridor.

I looked at Dan.

"Did you hear that too?" I asked

He just nodded.

__________________________

Hope you are enjoying this guys remember to like and comment and stuff and enjoy~ Beth