Feelings

Dan's pov

When i walked back to the front room Phil was already sat down he looked up with his perfect sparkling blue eyes when i sat down but he quickly turned back to his laptop. Phil. He is so beautiful he has amazing black hair and deep sparkling blue eyes. I have feelings for him i know it but i shouldn't feel this way. We date once but after a while decided to brake the relationship. Now i'm getting feelings again, which isn't a good thing. We could never get back together. We couldn't tell the phan's a they call them selves. We could tell anyone but it would be hard to keep it a secret.

Nope Dan stop thinking about it, it won't happen anyway.

I heard a cough coming from Phil' direction.

"Umm yeah." I said

"Oh i was just wondering if you wanted to go into town?" He asked me

"Umm yeah sure." I replied "let me just get my wallet."

I walked off towards my bedroom and rumaged through a draw in my bedside table when i found my wallet i shoved it in my backpack and ran back to the front door.

"Ready?" I asked him.

"Ready." He replied.

__________________________

Phil's pov

When we arrived in town Dan asked if we couldgo to topman so he could ge some new clothes, of course i agreed as i also needed to get some new clothes. When we got to topman there was a group of teenage girls hanging outside the front when they saw u they walked over to us. Oh great, i thought. It's not that i don't love to meet all of my fans it's just i fid it a bit awkward out in public. Sometimes they are what we call 'Dangirls' and they make it really awkward but normally Dan is still nice and gets a photo with them.

Anyway when they got over to usbi realised they were indeed 'Dangirls'. Even better! Sarcasm.

"Hey Dan can we have a picture?" One of them asked him.

"Yeah sure. Phil can be in it too." He replied.

"Oh no i'd rather he wasn't i really don't like Phil." She tried to wisper to him but it wasn't quiet enough and i heard it.

" well then i don't like you and i don't wish to take a photo with you." Dan told her. Another thing about Dan and maybe why i think i am starting to get feelings again. Is the fact that he really seems to care about me and my feelings.

"Thanks." I whispered to him

"Nothig to worry about." He told me

and we carried on with our shopping trip.

_________________________

Dan's pov

I could tell Phil had heard that girl and his face looked so hurt. I hated to see him like that. I think i really am developing feelings for him again. The way his eyes soarkle, the way his hair look when he gets up in the morning. His face everything. I was feeling something different towards him. Something i hadn't felt in a long time.

He was a nice guy and i can't see why people would hate on him. Oh yeah the 'Dangirls'. Maybe i forgot to explain. Me and Phil are youtubers an Radio 1 Dj's. we have a radio show every sunday from 7-9 and we boh try to post youtube videos weekly. Phil has just over 1,600,000 and i have just over 3million subscribers. Of course people ship us. 'Phan' appears to be a popluar OTP!