Chapter 4. Adventures in Babysitting

^^Adventures in Babysitting is a great movie top notch I recommend 👌
(I think Disney channel or something did a remake of it and I'm pissed)

I noticed (fucking grammar nazis in the comments, my phone told me I spelled it right) minor spelling errors in the last chapter and yeah I'm fuckin' lazy I had to write that shit and I ain't writing it again

Also sorry for painfully slow updates, I'll try to do the next one faster, can't promise anything but I'll try. I split this chapter into two parts so you guys can get a taste of it and not have to wait longer.
Anyways have fun with this one :)

Frank knocked on the front door before it was immediately answered by a tired-looking Mikey. "Hey Mikes... You okay..?" "Oh, yeah... Gerard's just been kind of a pain all day..." The younger boy sighed. "He's interrupting me getting work done and he's not that excited about having to stay home alone with you..."

Frank was about to speak before Gerard came running downstairs in a similar outfit to the day before, holding an iPad in a pink case. "Mikeeeey! I want to listen to music!" Gerard insisted as he shoved the device into his brother's hands. "Gerard, I told you, you tap this one, okay?" Mikey instructed as he opened the application. "Okay, thank you, bye!" Gerard smiled to himself as he ran back upstairs, the whole time not noticing Frank's presence.

"What kinda music is he into?" Frank asked, hoping to take Mikey's mind off his current stress. "Eh, he likes any Disney music, and a weird variety of not very well known artists." Mikey shrugged. "Cool... So, um, whenever you're ready to go, I can watch Gerard for you-" "Oh yeah, I gotta go get ready!" Mikey remembered suddenly as he scurried into his own room.

Frank stood for a moment before walking over to the couch and taking a seat. He looked down at the coffee table, on it a box of crayons and paper, some with drawings on them. Frank studied the one drawing of a rose, that he could assume was Gerard's. He had an interesting style, slightly messy but also elegant. Perhaps the sketchiness of it is what added its charm.

As he heard faint footsteps, Frank looked up the stairs to see the young pale boy standing on the staircase, both his hands on the railing as he blushed looking at the older boy. "Hi Gerard..." Frank faintly smiled. "Hi Frank... Why you at my house? It's dark out." Gerard asked as he stepped downstairs, sitting himself on the couch with a distance from Frank. "Your brother told you, I have to watch you for tonight." Frank reminded. "No thank you."

"I think I'm gonna have to stay anyways," Frank remarked. "But I don't like you very much today." Gerard replied casually. "You don't?" "Nu-uh."

"Why's that?"
"Cause... Cause you're still a kind of stranger."
"Then what should I do to not be a stranger?"
"Uh... Be a nice person..."
"I think I can do that."

"Okay," Gerard's mind wandered as he got up and went into the kitchen. "Where are you going?" Frank asked. "I'm getting milks," The younger boy responded as he got on his tip toes to open a cabinet, even though it wasn't necessary. Frank watched from his seat on the couch as Gerard grabbed himself a sippy cup and poured himself milk from the fridge. Mikey taught him how to do it without making a mess. He wasn't very good at it when it was full though, he said it was too heavy and he only did it when it was near empty.

After putting the milk away, Gerard plopped himself on the couch and fumbled with the buttons on the tv remote before successfully turning it on. At first Gerard was trying to figure out what channel Blues Clues was on, if it was still on, but instead was content just watching SpongeBob when that came on the screen.

"Hey Gee, I'm going now." Mikey announced as he made his way to the door. "Nooo, Mikey!" Gerard squealed as he got up, running over to his brother. "It's okay, Frank's gonna be here with you." Mikey reassured as he kissed Gerard's head. "But what if he's a killer and makes me dead!" Gerard shrieked. "Don't worry... Frank's too short for that." "Hey!"