Gerard Way x Reader

That picture is one of my favorites :)

Gerard's POV
I was looking around to see if Y/n came. Mikey noticed and said
"Gee calm down. She'll be here."
"Yeah....I know Mikes. I just want to see here before we go on."
He nodded and went to go tune his bass.
"GEE! GEE!"
I heard someone call my name. I turned around and there I saw her. She was panting.
"Oh....shit....I'm sorry im....*pant* late." She smiled.
"Its ok sweetheart." I hugged her.
She hugged back.
"Do you have water?" She walked over to the couch where Frank was.
"No but he does." I pointed at my brother.
"Mikeywave...can I have some water?"
Mikes looked at her and drank his water as fast as he could. She snatched it out of his hands before he could finish it.
"You're so mean Michael."
"Y/n....I didn't want to give you my water because I'm sick."
"Let me guess. You dont want me sick." She said with a hand on her hip.
"No...I dont want my brother to kill me because I got you sick."
"Ahh he won't kill you! I've done worse things with Frank and he hasn't killed him."
I haven't because I do those things. Mikes looked at her and smiled. She came up to me and tried to kiss me.
"No kisses for you." I said.
"Hu? WHY?! YOUR GONNA KISS FRANK BUT NOT ME??!!" She exclaimed.
"I guess he loves me more than you Sugar." Frank said with a smirk.
She went up to him and punched him softly.
"If he loved you then why is he still with me?" She said with a z-snap.
"I dont know....you're pretty hot. Maybe thats why?" He said putting an arm around her.
I got a bit jealous. I knew that he was just being himself, but I sometimes feel a bit jealous. I went and made her sit on my lap.
"Mine." I said.
"Haha did my Sass Queen get jealous?" She teased.
"Hey guys." Ray said.
"Hey Ray Ray." She said.
"Its time."
"Ok let's go guys."
I set her down on the couch and she gave all the guys their good luck hugs or kisses or handshake.
Ray has a special handshake with her. Mikey has a special hug. She wishes him luck and strokes his hair. Frank gets a kiss on the cheek and she tells him to not hurt me. I get a kiss. A short and sweet kiss on the lips. She tells me.
"Do your best Gee. If they hate your performance, tell them to fuck off. You're amazing and never let anyone tell you otherwise."

Its short yes. I'm sorry. but I think its really sweet. Im just feeling all fluffy and shit. :) <3 love you all <3  bu bieeeeeee!