Pete Wentz x Reader

I thinkt that I'm going to do the whole emo trinity then i'll take requests...idk what do you people think? :P :D

Your POV
I was walking with my nightmare. His name was Jacob. We had to work on a science project together and he invited me over. I really didnt want to go over. So I thought of something. I asked Pete and Patrick if they could come over with me. They said sure. Then I convinced Jacob to come over to my house. I opened the door.
"Come on.." I tried to say politely. "Sure thing baby." My eye twitched. "I.asked.you.to.not.call.me.that."
"Eh. You know you like it." He winked. God where are they.
"Hey Y/n!! We're Here!" I heard Patrick's voice.
"Yeah! Sup!" Pete said.
"Um....I thought it was just gonna be the two of us." Jacob said annoyed.
"Hu? No! I invited my friends so they could help us if we needed some help, they're really smart." I explained. He sighed.
"Whatever." He sat on my couch. I Whispered,
"Hey guys, thanks for coming. I really didn't want to be alone with him."
"No problem" they said. I walked over to Jacob.
"So let's get started." I said.
"Ok what did Mr. Urie say we had to do."
"Something simple."
"Ok...then let's just make a volcano." He said.
"Ok let me get the things." I said. Pete looked at Jacob. His eyes were pretty much burning into his skull.
"Hey Pattycakes! Can you help me?" I asked.
"Yeah Be right there!" I heard.

Pete's POV
I was starring at this so called Jacob. I hate him just because he makes Y/n uncomfortable. Patrick thinks I'm jealous that he gets to work on a project with her. I kind of am, but I'm not jealous just because of that. He's so...I don't know... Just so much better than me. Ugh I need to stop thinking about this. Y/n called Patrick to help her with something.
"Don't hurt him Pete. Not yet."
I laughed. Yeah....I'll try.
"So..why are you friends with Y/n? Did you plead to be friends with her?" He smirked. My hand twitched.
"Actually I was the first person she met." I stated.
"Oh really? You think that just because she met you first she'll fall in love with you?" He chuckled.
"Pathetic." That made me snap.

Your POV
Patrick and I got the mold and ingredients.
"What do you think they're doing?" Patrick asked.
"I don't know...hopefully not beating the absolute shit out of each other."
"Haha yeah..." We walked back in and saw that Pete was holding Jacob by the collar.
"PETER LEWIS KINGSTON WENTZ THE THIRD!!" I yelled. Immediately Pete let go of him and looked down.
"Pete?! What in the name of..."
"I'm sorry. I'm sorry this happened."
"Pete...how did this happen?" I asked. He told us everything he said about Patrick and Pete. He said that I shouldn't even be hanging out with such disgraceful idiots. I looked at Jacob with hatred in my eyes.
"Look. Here. You can taunt me, flirt with me, hell even hit me if you'd like! But NEVER AND I MEAN NEVER TALK ABOUT MY FRIENDS LIKE THAT!!!" I slapped him hard in the face.
"OW! YOU SON OF A-" *SLAP* Before he could finish Pete slapped him as well. Patrick was watching in fear.
"Don't even try touching her." He said in a menacing voice.
"Fine. Let's just fucking do whatever we are fucking doing and i'll leave you alone with your scumbag friends." He said.

*an hour later*

Still your POV
"And there." I said putting on the final touch. Pete and Patrick were literally right next to me in case anything happened. Surprisingly he still attempted to make a move on me. Of course any time he did Patrick would give him a death stare and Pete would put his arm around me.
"Now all we need is to present this and we never see each other again." I said smiling.
"Ok now that you guys are done you can leave." Pete said pushing him out the door.
"Whatever." Then he left.
"Thanks for helping guys! You dont know how much I love you for this!" I said hugging them both.

Pete's POV
"Thanks for helping guys! You dont know how much I love you for this!" She said hugging Patrick and I.
"I should probably get going. My parents are most likely worried about me." She laughed.
"Pattycakes your such a goodie goodie." He smiled.
"Yeah..I guess I am. But seriously I'm gonna go. See you tommorow!" Then he left sprinting all the way home.
"Ahh old goodie two shoes leaves again." I said. Y/n smiled.
"Don't toy have to go too Pete?" She asked.
"Nah. I'm pretty sure my parents arnt back until like 10:00 P.M."
"Same. So you wanna chill?"
"Yeah." We went to go sit on the couch. Y/n turned the T.V on.
"Whatcha wanna watch?"
"I don't know....a movie?"
"Ok let's watch F/M (favorite/movie)"
"Ok" I grabbed the DVD and pressed play. Y/n was falling asleep.
"Do you want a blanket?" I asked.
"Yeah..."
"Ok. Be right back." I got up ans went to her room. I quickly got one of her blankets and put it on her.
"There you go." I sat back down. She layed her head down on my lap.
"*yawn* Night Pete." She said.
"Night Y/n." I said. A few moments later she was asleep.
"I love you." I whispered.
"Love you too Pete." I blushed.
"Oh and by the way. I love you more than a friend." Then she actually tried to go to sleep.

I love this chapter so much. Just because I have a guy friend who would beat the shit out of someone who was being just like "Jacob". I hope you guys have someone like that. Whether it be a guy or a girl friend. ^^ <3 bu bieee