1️⃣2️⃣D O C E1️⃣2️⃣

"You took it a little to far, Ming," I said as I looked at the floor covered in blood. It was the end of the school day and since Synthia's locker is in a hallway no one else uses, because she's new, we bullied her there.

"My bad X," Ming said with a small smile.

"I said make her feel bad. I didn't mean physical," I said and he just shrugged.

"You should've specified," he said. I punched him in the face without any hesitation.

"I love the girl. Why would I want her to start bleeding?", I asked. He held his nose looking at me with this anger in his eyes.

"Fuck you," Ming stomped off. I have to clean this up now. I walked down to the janitors closet on the second floor and got some bleach and a mop.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry baby," I repeated over and over again to myself. I have to do something. I heard Wifi is going back to New York to take care of his mom. Hope she stays together. I don't know if Ming is going to stop fucking with her.

"Why are you still here?", I heard a familiar voice asked me. I turned around and saw Geneva standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Cleaning up Ming's mess," I said wiping some of the blood off of the locker.

"Isn't that Synthia's locker?", Geneva asked.

"Yeah," I said and she gasped.

"What did he do? Bang her head against it?", she asked running over and I shook my head.

"Slammed her arm in it," I said and Geneva nodded.

"You should go apologize. Then go beat his ass," she said and I nodded, "And Jahseh?"

"Yeah," I said looking up at her.

"I'm pregnant. With Alejandro's baby," she said and I frowned. What the fuck is a Alejandro?

"Um. Bye," I said and she gasped again, "Why are you still here? Go fuck with Alejandro," I said and she ran off sniffling. The hell is she crying for.

I finished cleaning up as much as I could. I even scrapped off some paint trying to clean the blood off of her locker. I remember seeing these little scars on her stomach when she was getting her tattoo. Then some on her arm. Does she cut a lot?

Wifi is leaving some time this week too. I went home seeing them talking to each other. I sighed and walked inside. I didn't see my mom. Haven't seen her for a while. There was a big car crash and the fire spread hurting a lot of people. 'This is not the time to be a nurse,' my mom said before leaving last night.

I sighed and went to my room. I wrote a new song. Ski comes up with the names. I haven't done a song with Isaiah in a while. I hope Synthia didn't tell him that I was apart of the incident. I mean, I was, but I just called her names.

I got up and walked over to Synthia's house. I knocked on the door and one of the twins opened it. It must've been Lorenzo because he's taller.

"Don't Synthia hate you?", he asked me and I sighed.

"I'm not here for her. I'm here for Isaiah," I said and he shrugged and opened the door. I walked in and went up the stairs.

"Hurt her and you're dead," he said. It kind of freaked me out because he voice was hella deep. How the hell?

Anyway. I went upstairs and knocked on the door. I heard shuffling and Isaiah opened the door. He gave me this menacing smile and closed the door behind him as he stepped out.