1️⃣8️⃣D I E C I O C H O1️⃣8️⃣

This was going to be an XXXTentacion and Ski Mask The Slump God book, but then Wifisfuneral caught my eye. I almost forgot that this book was a Ski song not a Wifi one

After I woke up Timothy, I got a call from an unknown number. Without thinking, I answered without checking the location and his voice rang through the phone loud and clear.

"Synthia," he said. I almost hung up on his ass too.

"What do you want, Isaiah?", I asked him.

"I want you to open the door," Isaiah said and I could already tell he was smiling. I looked out of the front window and didn't see anyone there. I opened the door and saw this large brown box.

"There isn't a body, is there?", I asked and he laughed.

"Just open the box," He said and I sighed and flipped the lid to the box over. There was this bouquet of dead roses and a card.

"They're all dead," I said and I heard him cursed under his breath.

"I'm sorry baby," I bent down and opened the card that was in the box.

I miss you. I'm going to come back for you. I can't just sit here and leave you there alone. See you soon. ~Isaiah

The phone falls from my hand. Why is he just now coming? He should've stayed until he was actually supposed to leave. I got the shit beat out of me and I almost committed suicide. He wasn't there. If he would just think about how it affected me instead of him we probably wouldn't be in this place right now. I should've pushed him away. Called the police. Something. Because now he hurt me and I promised to bring him down with me.

I was fucking fine until he had to call me up with a box of dead roses. I was going to forgive him, but now he wants to come back. I'm so fucking tired of this shit and I literally just got over him. I'm still mad at him, yes, but my feelings aren't as strong for him as they were before.

I looked at Timothy who had this worried look on his face. I didn't want him to come back. Why does he have to come back?

This book is officially over. Sorry for the non warning. The second book is actually going to be shorter because I planned for this to be a long book with like 29 chapters, but I couldn't handle it. I don't know why, but I need a fresh plate to put the rest of this food on.

Hang tight my lovelies. There is another book coming. I know y'all like "finish all your other ones dumbass" but I kinda sorta don't want to. I'm selling the Ayo and Teo ones I'm out of that. I'm going to finish the sequel to Rip My Zoe. That was my first book. And yeah the next one is also a Wifisfuneral.