meeting the vampires

my name is jessica and i am 17.i moved to forks because my mom and dad moved there and I never wanted to go but I had to.one day i will be 18 and i will move and there is nothing they can do.

i am sitting in class, biology, when jasper first walks in.the only seat left is next to me and he throws his bag down on the tabel and sits down he ignors me but thats okay. hes a jerk i say to meself. i  knew he was jasper bacause the only people in town who were as pail as them was me.

'my name is jessica' i sayd to him he looks at me and looks away quick.

 'i know youre name' he reply without looking at me.

'how?' i ask, it scare me that he knows my name without me ever speaking to him. im new, nonody knows me.

'because everyone knows you were coming.' he said and turned away as the teacher came in.

we started writing stuff off the bord onto paper and then a note slid next to me.

"Sorry for being mean' it read 'im just hungry is all'

'being hangry is no reason to be mean' i write and throw it back at him. his black eyes blink like owls.

he leans in a whispers 'sorry' and his breathe is cold on my neck. I turn and let my short black hair hide my reaction. i comb my figneres through my choppy bangs and run a finger under my eye to make sure my eyeliner isny smudged.

when the bell rangs i grab my sketchbook and jump up. my converse hits the chair and i fell, my papers and drawings scattering all on th e floor. i was emarssed so i ran as i blinked tears out of my eyes. i run to the bathroom and notice i forgot my sketchbook.

i came out for lunch and sat alone i brought mine own so i took out the sandwhich and take a bite before opening my drink and i drunk it halfway in one gulp.

'you sure are hungry' a voice said, i turn to see jasper he is standing there holding my sketchbook.

he hands it over and smiles i flip quickly looking to see if they were all there.

'theyre good' he said as he sat there next to me.

A/N: I am so sorry to be writing this but it needed to be done. This is a joke for those terribly written fanfictions and it's a joke between me and one of my friends. I hope you enjoy this as much as we did. Sometimes the soul needs a terrible fanfic XD lol