covfefe

the next morning i got dressing in a purple corset and long velvet skirt. i used my usual amount of eyeliner and smudged it. i painted my lips the color of blood. i put on necklaces and rings and finally grabbed my bag and headed out the door.

i walked to school like usual.

i was almost late but i made it to first period as usual.

when lunch came i looked for jasper and smiled when i saw him. he looked handsome in his navy blue sweater and black pants. he slid into the seat next to me as i doodled on a napkin.

'hi.' i say, no looking up from the drawing of a skull.

'i heard you almost died last night.' he said. there was no hello.

'i wouldn't have died, well maybe who knows. thanks to carlisle i got home really quickly. almost,' i paused. ' almost too quickly.'

jasper stiffened and i saw him clutch his fist. 'he probably just drove you home. i mean you did pass out, so like, anything could have happened.' he leaned close and looked deeply into my honey brown eyes. 'anything. you should be more careful. there are worse thangs that could happen other than being ran over.'

i lean in, mezmoriesed by his voice. 'like what?' i asked. i smirk. 'like vampires?'

jasper looked shocked and i laughed. 'im just kidding. vampires aren't real, silly.' he nodded slowly.

we sat through lunch and i notice he never ate his pizza. he never seems to eat. his eyes look dark today, maybe it was the fluorescence but they looked almost black.

when school ended  i decided to go to town and get a drink from the new small crappy coffee shop. it wasn't as good as home, but covfefe was covfefe. i wandered into the hipster looking shop and bought a large black coffee. i like my coffee black. the cup was purple, which i thought was super cute. i sat down and pulled out a sharpie and started doodling small skulls on the cup. i was practicing my skull drawings.

it wasn't long until i was finished drinking my coffee. i wasnt feeling too well, so i threw my cup away half full and headed out the door. it wasn't long before everything turned blurry. i gasped and sat on the grounf. i knew what was happening before my head hit the pavement. i had passed out.