fix me carlisle

i woke up in the  hospital. my head hurt really bad and i looked around the too white room. therer was a beeping, the heart moniter i noticed, and it annoyed me. i took the clip on my finger off to stop the moniter because it was annoying me. it flat lined.

a few seconds later a group of nurses ran into the room. i stopped guiltily pulling the needles out of my arm. 'oh hi.'

after the nurses yelled at me for taking the things off, they fixed me back and had me lay down. i was grumpy and wanted to sleep in my own bed.

carlisle walked in with his clip board. he smiled at me.

'so i heard you made quite the scene.' he said and sat on the edge of my bed.

'i hate these tubes and wires.' i say. 'they remind me of a bad time.'

he frowns and rubs my hand. 'im sorry.' he says.

there was a pause as i let him touch me. i can heard my heart monitor going crazy. he smiles again.

'so, these are the medicins I am making you take. its a lot, but make sure to take them with food and water.'

I nod as my mom walked in.

she stopped at the door in anger until she saw Carlisle. 'jessy-poo!' she yelled fakely and ran to my side. she accidentaly hit me with her purse. 'my poor child!' she cried.

'ill let you two have a moment.' carlisel said and stood up and put his clip bored down and left the room

'why do you do this to us' mom hissed. she pinched my arm hard.

' I didn't mean to pass out!' I yell quiet.

'if you don't stop! your ruining this familey!' she says as tears stream down her face. her makeup is running and her hair is a mess. she looks horribel.

just then Carlisle comes in again. he looks to mom.

'I suggest Jessica coming over to my house every day so I can check on her. I don t know why she passed out. but I would like to keep a close eye on her.'

mom nodds and signs papers and soon I am in my bed at home fast asleep