wait you what?!?!?!?!!?

the  next day I woke up super late and I got ready. I put on my super short black shorts and my ripped leggings, my new pikes a nd a crop top with a purple bralette.i put a choker on and purple lipstick and eyeshafow.

I walk down th e stairs and eat a piece of bread with cheddar cheese in the kitchen.

when I am done, I walk outside and head to the cullens. hopefully they wil be home. when I get there I didn't even have to knock, Emmett opened the door.

'jess!' he said and hugged me. he picked me up and twirled me. 'we have heard so much about you.' he sat me down and lead me into the house. jasper came rushing down the stairs looking frazzled. his eyes grew wide when he saw me and he ran a hand over his pajama pants. they had cats on them.

'cats, jasp?' I ask and laugh at him.

he kept staring at me before he laughed. 'I like cats. wh-what are you doing here?' he looked around nervously.

'i am here to see charlisel.' i say. i walk in and point up the stairs.

'yes up there.' jasper said. he was running his hand thro his hair repeated.

i jump up the stairs and open the door to his office.

'hello.' the sweet voice say. 

i feel goose bumps go over my body.

'hi' i sahys quiet. the door Clicks quietly as i shut it. I am suddently aware of the small room and the smell of his skin. he smells good. 

He puts his book down on his desk and leans back and crosses his arms behind his head his muscles bulge. he is wearing a t shirt and i never seen his arms before they are white and smooth.

my heart beat fast.

jus t then Carlisle tilted his head and gave a smile. "yes, no problem.' he said. 

i furrowed my brow i was confused. '???" i asked.

'ah, everyone is going to play baseball its thundering soon.' he siad. again he smiled at me and took out a pen and scribbled soemthing on a paper.

'oh' i say and sit on the corner of his desk. my shorts rode up and exposed my thighs which you could see because of the rips. 

he raised an eyebrow. 'and what do i owe this pleasure?' he leaned forward. 

i smiled wide. 'i just wanted to see you.' i was nervous. i knew what i wanted, just didn't know how to get it.

'well it's always good to see you to.' he said and rubed at a chip in his desk.

there was a silvence in the room. i was getting nervous. i go to his book shelg and look.

i point to top. 'can i borrow this?' i point to a red book.

he smiled happuly. 'course' he said

'i am too short, get it for me.' i said, batting my eyelashes

he pauses and got up. he reach up to get book and i grab his shirt and press my lips to his.

it was like kissing ice. i would know, once my cusin Kevin dared me to kiss a snowman adn it felt just like this. his lips were cold and hard but that didnt stop me. i pull back.

he looked dazed and then surprised. he looked like he was thinking very hard then slammed the book down and kissed me back. his hands were cold on my skin i felt like i was floating before he picked me up and set me donw outside his door.

'i cant.' he said with no breath. ' i want to, i want to love you. but i cant i am married.' he said. he gripped the door so hard it took a chunk out. 'i think about you all day every day but i cannot have you you are a human and i want to drink your precious delicious Delicious DELICIOUS delicous warm and inviting blood but if i do i will kill you.' he says this to me. 

i have water in my tears, they stream down my cheek making a path through my foundation. 

i reach out and touch his cold cheek. he pressed into my hand. 'we can make it work.' i whisper. 

'no.' his voice crack. he runs his nose over my wrist and sniffs. 'mmm. you smell so good.'

i get an idea. i take my arm and grab the knife i keep in my shorts. i slice it, red dropping on the carpet. i hold it to him.

he look at me with his wide eyes.

and then

he leans over

and drink.