Hunted or Hunter

Steve walked over to Steven.

Steven adjusted the straw hat shading his face.

"Thought you died Steve." Steven laughed and Steve and him slapped there hands together and shook them.

"You know me. I don't Die. I survive." Steve laughed.

"Ello Steve! Glad to see you again." Dasy the bright red headed girl with soft orange gold eyes. She wore silver armor like clothes.

"Great to see you Dasy." Steve gave her a normal handshake.

"Alex is quite sad... maybe you should see her?" Dasy said.

"I'll go straight away. And you haven't dulled in my disappearance have you?" Steve nodded.

"Working twice as hard actually." Dasy laughed. "Now shoo. Alex might need you."

"Alright." Steve said then Marched over to Alex's house.

He could slightly see Alex sitting on her sofa looking at a paper.

Steve was slightly confused so he walked in. "Hey, you ok?"

"WHAT DID YOU DO!?" She screamed looking up at Steve infuriated. "WHY IS THERE A BOUNTY FROM NOTCH ON YOUR HEAD DESIRING YOI TO BE BROUGHT ALIVE!" She screamed

"Calm down Alex! I can't understand you." Steve looked at her like she was the wither.

((Get it... because it has three heads? Really? Nothing... fine back to the stupid story.))

"There is a bounty for you at the castle alive and well. Notch is after you Steve! And he killed a supposed Herobrine that ended up to be Mute, my boyfriend!" Alex said shakily as if about to explode.

"Notch is not Notch Alex. If he killed an Innocent and if he almost killed me just for asking questions. Then he is not our Notch." Steve said. "I regret what I have told him and now I guess he wants me under custody. Reason why we need the pack together to the hidden village. It was attacked and rebuilt. There is much that I have to say but we need to go. I was going to take my time but if I'm a wanted man by the Notch, then we must leave now." Steve said and ripped up the paper with his face and bounty.

"Fine. But when we get there, you tell me every last damn thing." Alex said and started packing her things.

"I'll tell the rest." Steve sighed and ran out.

He was never this scared.