Chp.1 The mystery man

The picture on top is of Ethan

Hello, this is my first fanfic constructive criticism is welcome.
I hope you enjoy.
================================================

Ethan's POV
I woke up to some tapping sound, though I wasn't really asleep to begin with. Too busy with my hurtful depressing thoughts to sleep. I was Feeling too empty so I didn't want to.

I sit up and look around my room, when I get to my window, I see a black fluffy object. I thought it might be our cat wanting to get inside. So I decided to let him in. When I opened the window that black fluffy object jumps at me, knocking me over. Which knocked the wind out of me momentarily. Then it decides to sit on me. Damn this thing is heavy was my first thought. When I come back to my senses I realized that it wasn't our cat that's sitting on me, but a great big black wolf. I thought that he must be good at parkor to get to my window. (which is on the second story)then I realised how stupid I was not noticing it wasn't my cat sooner. for some reason I'm not scared. When I try to sit up he doesn't let me. He just pushes me back down with his front paws. After sitting there in silence for about 5 minutes. I decided to try talking to him.

"could you please get off me, your heavy"

For some reason that works and he gets off. He gives me a glare like I just offended him. As soon as I sit up I get bombarded with licks.

"Your pretty friendly for a wild wolf"I say while half chuckling. Trying not to get pushed over again.

He pulls his head away and looks at me like he's confused. I give him a look, just as confusing as his. He backs away from me. All of a sudden I hear a sound that sounds like bones cracking. I look around my room confused, then look back to the wolf. What I see in front of me is not a wolf, but a very handsome man. He looks like he's in his early 20s. He has black hair, a light beard, an eight pack and beautiful gray eyes. I stare up at his face gravely confused, until I realize that he's naked.I turn around as quickly as I can, my face as red as a tomato.I hear him chuckling behind me.

"What are you?"

He responds with a question of his own.

"You don't know?"

"If I did would I be asking?"

He's silent for awhile, but then he simply states

"I am a werewolf"

That just makes me even more confused. Out of nowhere he asks.

"how old are you?"

I contemplate whether I should answer him or not. He is a complete stranger, but for some reason I feel like I can trust him.

"I'm 16. My birthdays in a week"

"that explains it"

I grab a towel that was on the bed and through it behind me.

"Would you please cover yourself"

He sighs.

"You can turn around"

I do as he suggested. When I turn around I look up at his face. Holy jaw line, I said in my head as I was mentally druling. Why am I thinking this Now. I shake my head to get the thought out of my mind. I look back up at his face.

He crouches down, grabs my chin, pulling his face close so his mouth is right by my ear and whisper growls.

"You are Mine, my precious Mate"

Feeling his breath agents my ear sends shivers down my spine, making it so I almost don't hear what he says and I have to take a second to process what he just said. He backed away letting go of my chin.

"I don't mean to offend you but what is a mate? Also, I'm not yours. I don't belong to you."

He looks back at me annoyed growling as he does so, which scares me a little because he looks intimidating when he's mad and from what I can tell so far,he is not someone you want to cross. Instead of answering my question, he asks.

"What's your name?"

I answer plainly.

"Ethan"

His mood seems to instantly change and he smiles. Does he have bipolar or something?(No offence to anyone who has it.)

"It suits you."

His comment makes me blush. I was about to ask what his name is, but before I could I herd footsteps running towards my room from down the hall. He walks over to the window before my door burst open and I see my dad. He's growling and his eyes are yellow.

"what the fuck!?"I yelled terrified, jumping a little as my door hits the wall

I heard a low growl rumble from the man's chest, and it seamed to be pointed at my father which made me curious as to why. "You should probably tell him what he is before next week"

I look to the voice coming from by the window.The man stood there naked, the towel had Dropped. And for the second time tonight my face turned redder then a tomato.

"Goodbye love" he said while smiling. "Well meet again soon"

He said in a British accent which confused me because he was talking with an American accent the whole time we talked.

After that he jumped out the window, and once again I herd the sound of bones cracking. Dad rushed over to me and asked me if I was OK. I said I was fine.

"We will talk in the morning"

I protested, wanting to know what the hell just happened. Dad and I argued for about a good 10 minutes before I gave in.

"OK" I said "just please stop nagging"

He could tell I was getting frustrated so he headed back to his room after closing my window and telling me to go back to sleep.

And everyone went back to bed. Though I wasn't able to sleep for the rest of the Night. The image of the mystery man was stuck in my head. When he touched me, it made me feel like the missing piece was put in its place. Also I refused to stop reading my yaoi fanfics. My body clock was already messed up. What harm could one more chapter do? I thought to myself as I scrolled down to read the next chapter of my gay roommate on watpad.
======================================================

As I said before this is my first fan fiction. Please tell me if you like it. I hope everyone enjoys. ps: as far as I know my gay roommate is not an actual story, so sorry if I'm stealing.