Chp.3 Target

-Raymond's wolf
Hello everyone. I hope you like this chapter. You probably will because things are getting started. Please comment and give me some feedback so I know if I'm doing good or bad. Also my chapters will not have any specific length exept that they will all be more then 1000 words. The chapters go from day to day, so if a lot of stuff happens in one day then that chapter will be longer then other chapters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ethan's POV
Once again my alarm does not wake me up, and what does, is my face and body hitting the floor with a loud thump. I get up groaning and look to the opposite side of my bed. To no surprise my father is standing there with my blanket under his arm.

"Get ready sleeping beauty or your gonna be late for school" he says while walking out of my room, with my blanket I might add. As he looks back before walking out my door, I send him a death glare that he pays no attention to and, walks out.

I groan again, louder this time, while walking to the bathroom to take a shower.

After my shower I get dressed and head downstairs. Once I'm down I make myself a protein shake, grab my stuff and head for the bus.

" bye dad, love you." I yell while walking out the door.

When I get to the bus stop the bus is already their. I walk on to the giant yellow cage of teenage hormones and problem children.I really don't like people. As I walk past the bus driver he greets me with a " look who decided to show up today." after he said that I heard a couple of people close to the front snicker.

"good morning to you too Mr. Buckle." I say with a small smile on my face. After our little talk, I walk down the aisle to find an empty seat. I pop my ear buds in, hoping to silence the annoying chit-chadder of my classmates with some panic at the disco and three days grace.

But peace can only last so long. When we get to school I put my phone a ear bus away, and head into the building of broken dreams, anxiety and bullies. When I get to my locker I notice Jane waiting for me.

"look who's actually on time for once. Where's my phone I need to record this!" she all but yelled, pretending to look for her phone.

"are you mocking me?" I asked teasingly.

"what do you think dofus?" she said in a duh tone. After a few seconds of silence we both burst out laughing. When we calmed down I notice that the same kid from yesterday was being bullied by the trio. As I was opening my locker my werewolf hearing helped me listen to there conversation.

"don't think your gonna get any mercy from us, you stupid little gay fag"

The second I herdthat I snapped. Just as Caleb was about to punch the kid I stood in front of him and caught his fist. At first his face looked shocked, then it turned into a sadistic smirk.

"looks like someone's getting cocky. Do I need to put you back in your place?" he asked as if he were talking to a child.

"do I need to put you in your place, you little spoiled, rich, brat!" I heard Clide say in my head. He was trying to break the bearer and take control, but I held him back. "Let me at him!!"

"No, I can't let you. Everyone will see!"

"I DON'T CARE!! I DON'T TAKE SHIT FROM NO ONE!! PLUS HE DISRESPECTED ME!! AN ALPHA!!!"

"Alpha?!"

" Yes you nitwit!! Your dad was alpha of the pack remember!! You have alpha blood!!"

A movement Caleb made brought me out of my talk with Clide. I saw him sniff the air,and when he did, his smirk grew into a smile.