Chp. 2 IM A WEREWOLF!?

- Jane
Hello, I hope you all liked the mystery man and hope the same for all the chapters in the future. Now let's see what happens next.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day
Ethan's POV
It was Sunday and my dad decided to wake me up at 8:00

"ugh.... Let me sleep" I whined and rolled over turning my back to my dad.

" No, there is somthing I need to tell you and it's Urgent."

"Fine" I groaned getting up out of bed. I am not a morning person. And when I say that...let's just say I'm normally more fussy then this,and the end result is not pretty

After I took a shower and got dressed I went downstairs to find my dad sitting at the dining room table reading the news paper.

I went and sat down in the chair next to him.

"So what was so urgent you hat to wake me up at 8:00?"

We have to talk about what that man..*he cringes*..said to you."

"Ok."

"So basically, you are a werewolf"

"A what!?" I said. Making sure what I just heard wasn't my ears playing tricks on me.

"will you let me finish?"He seamed to be irritated so I stayed quite."You are a werewolf, as am I. Next week on you birthday you will shift for the first time. It will hurt, but it won't hurt at all any time you shift after that. You will start to hear a voice in your head. That is your wolf spirit talking to you so don't be afraid."

"and that guy that was In the house?" I asked, hoping for an answer.

That man came to you because he is your mate and your new smell was starting to become aparent. A wolfs smell is very intoxicating to their mate. If your wondering what a mate is, they are like the perfect boyfriend or girlfriend for you personality. It hurts to be away from them. Every wolf has one, but some never find Theirs. If you are rejected or you reject you mate you will both die."

"So mom was your mate?" I asked cautiously.

Yes, i met your mother when I was still alpha. I decided to step down and give my position to my beta so I could watch you grow up. Not long after I stepped down our rival pack attacked and ended up killing your mother along with a couple other pack members. I left and decided I wouldn't tell you what you were until it was time."

I sat there with my jaw dropped staring at him for a few Moments trying to comprehend what he had just told me. A little upset that he hadn't told anything about this until now.

"But stay away from that man even if he is your mate.

"why? Didn't you just say it hurts to be away from your mate."

"yes I did, but that man is the alpha of my old packs rival pack."

After he said that my eyes widened with surprise. Then a question crossed my mind.

"Rival pack?"

"He's alpha of the bullet proof glass pack, one territory over. Our pack and his are not on good terms."