Chapter 1

~On the top is who we pictured Kyle to look like. Just picture him with silver hair and piercings. Also if you have read the Story Info chapter we would advise you too. It explains some things on it. ~

~~~

As I slid out from under the flabby arms of the guy whose name I still don't know, I sighed, content of my fullness.

I stretched and my bones popped, the pain slowly subsiding as everything started to heal. I rubbed my lower back and stood up. I glanced over my shoulder and just knew he wouldn't be waking up anytime soon.

Another sigh escaped as I grabbed the only clothes I left the club with. Once I gotten dressed, I looked and dug around his clothes and room, grabbing a wad of one hundreds and when I opened a drawer, I found 3 golden credit cards.

Jack fucking pot!!!!

I walked in the rich mans walk in closet, and grabbed a jacket and shrugged it on. This was better than what I had on anyways.

As I was put everything in a handbag and put it in the deep pocket of the jacket, rich guy started to stir and I stiffened. I walked over to him and smirked, I leaned down towards him and whispered to him to go back to sleep. After a minute or two, his breathing had steadied and that was my cue to leave the room.

I walked out the room and dug through his fridge and found some Mac and Cheese in a tupperware. I did a little happy dance and grabbed a fork before running out the door.

Yes, I know I have loads of money that I just stole but I don't really use it. Just a bit here and there to treat myself to my necessities. I always save up so I can travel. I want to travel the world. And then when I'm doing that, I want live in a big cabin in the woods or on a mountain, someplace I can wake up and go to sleep with a nice view. It has always been my dream.

I get dirty looks as I walk down a street. I have no idea where I'm at and every time I try to ask people for directions, they walk away while glaring at me.

They're just mad that I'm sexy and can't have none of this.

With my heels and the tubberware in one hand and my fork in another, I continued to wander around while eating. I throw it out when I'm done and after 30 more minutes of walking, I finally find a small diner.

The bells jingled as I made my way inside. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee and sweet cakes filled the shop and I get excited. I LOVE anything that has to do with sugar. The sound of chatter surrounds me and I find a small booth at the corner of the diner and made myself comfortable.

A lady walks up and takes a pen out. She looks to be my height, so about 5'6", and yes I know I'm short but that attracts the males along with all my other sexy traits. She has yellow, orange and red hair which makes the top of her head look like a fireball. She has dimples on both cheeks and hazel eyes. To put it bluntly, she looks super adorable.

"Welcome! Can I get you anything warm to drink? Cup of coffee? You look like you're cold. Or anything sweet? I know incubus love sweet stuff." She giggled as she examined me. I cocked an eyebrow as she said that.

"Nice to meet someone who isn't human around here. But you are...?" I asked.

"Oh!" she exclaimed. "Natalie Benson. I'm a fairy. Nice to meetcha!" she stuck out her hand and I shook it firmly before clearing my throat.

"I'll have a cup of coffee and the sweetest thing you have around here." I said before she nodded, writing things down on her notepad and told me that she will be right back.

I sighed and sat against the wall with my legs laid across the booth. I fiddled with my new iPhone that I barely used. I have no contacts. No pictures. No anything on here because I have no life. I looked at the time and found out it was almost 1 pm. I still have to go back to my job to get my money before those other assholes try taking it.