Chapter 3

~~~

 I turned and walked into the club making my way to the back, some of the strippers turn their head before going back to faking makeup on their face. Two girls talked about how I came in with the same nasty outfit that I had on yesterday.

Bitches.

I rolled my eyes, walking discreetly towards her little table and snatching up a fifty she, so stupidly, left on it as well as a cigarette. I walked towards my table, grabbing most of my things before lighting a cigarette and taking a good puff. My feet ached as I walked away to look for my boss only to run into him, Jay plucking the cigarette from my hand and glaring at me.

"I told you no smoking inside. I don't like walking in here inhaling cancer and dirty vag." I snickered and looked up at him. " Don't look at me baby, I'm glad I don't have one. Tell Jessica over there not to suffocate us with her stench like we're at Sea World." I looked up at him innocently, wrapping my arms around his neck. He quickly pushed me off before handing me what I was looking for him for. My money.

"Thank you!" I counted the stack before walking out, passing by the homeless, drug addicts and gang members. Some whistles at me, eyes glowing of werewolves with the libido of a damn rabbit. I go to call an Uber when my phone was snatched out of my hand and I look up to one of the werewolves staring down at me. Even with heels, I was shorter than him and he was buff.

Extremely so.

"where do you think you are going?" He asked in this arrogant voice. I rolled my eyes, trying to get my phone back and he just lifted it higher. "I asked you a question." He spoke again and I looked at him. 

"None of your damn business. Now if you don't mind, I would like my phone back." Almost immediately, I was pushed into the brick wall, back scrapping against it. His claws were at my throat and I froze, holding my breath as one paw slid up my leg. 

"How about you remember who you are talking to. I could take you right here if you want." He chuckled as he licked his lips and ripped a part of my stockings, going up to try and grab my ass. I reacted fast and spit in his face and the look on his face was nothing but anger as he grabbed my hair and threw me onto the ground. I twisted my ankle on the way down and he slammed my face into the dirty ground full of piss and cigarette buds. "I should teach you that im the alpha over here. You are just a low born incubus!" I struggled and screamed as he tried to force himself on me. His minions didnt help either as they just continued to do what they were doing as if it was normal. Noone went against him. Before he can do anything else, I heard a crunch and then wetness in the back on my neck.

Blood.

I was suddenly drenched in it and the now headless body on the werewolf rolled off of me. I was shaken up to my core and when I turned to look at who it was, i saw a familiar face.

Orion.