Chapter 2

Sorry for the super short chapter. Above is who we pictures Orion to look like. Thank!

Orion Jacobs.

I looked at Orion and thought about asking him for a ride until I shrugged and winged it.

"Hey! Do you know where Carvel is from here and how to get there?"

He looked at me confused but nodded and gestured me to follow him. I moved and held the jacket I had on closer to my body as the breeze picked up. The smell of rain was in the air and I picked up my pace a bit, my heels clicking behind me. I noticed he stopped and my eyes widened when we stopped in front of a bike. It was a slick, black bike with hits of green designs in it. It looked awesome! Orion pulled me out of my thoughts when he spoke up.

"Carvel is a bit ways from here. Pretty much on the other side of town. We're going to take my bike so we get there faster. Would you mind telling me why we are going all the way to the slums?" He asked me, lifting an eyebrow while handing me a helmet. I rolled my eyes and put the helmet on.

"I don't know if you noticed, but I'm an Incubus. I can only afford to live in the slums. And no one wants me anywhere else. Besides, it's closer to my job."

"Your job?" He said raising an eyebrow. I hesitated just a bit. I've never been the type to be ashamed of the type of work that I do but Orion was different. He was definitely high class, the type to look down on people who do my kind of job.

"I'm a stripper. " I said looking down a bit. I peeked up at him and instead of disgust, he had a look of pity. He hummed and got on the bike. I shook my head of any self loathing thoughts and got on behind him. Pressing my small body against his muscular back. Wrapping my hands against his stomach.

The drive was silent. Which was prefect because all I was really thinking about was the whole mate thing. I thought I wasn't ever going to find a mate so for Orion to just show up proclaiming he was mine really messed with my head.

I don't know what to feel. I'm literally at the bottom of the barrel, trash, literally nothing. So for someone who honestly has their life together to just want to be with me feels....odd.

Honesty, I have thought about being with a mate before. To feel the warmth of a loved one engulf my body but I was always taking back to reality. Orion drove to Carvel train station. I got off and thanked him.

"Just think about it ok? No pressure Kyle. No pressure at all. " he said his eyes shining in the sunlight. I nodded and watched him ride away.
I sighed before starting my walk towards my home.