054 • day 15 {4}

After a long argument between herself and herself, Haein decided to go the rooftop. While approaching, she saw Yuta standing with his back facing her from afar. She took a step back hesitating if her decision is right. She turned her back and was about to walk away when she heard Yuta call her name from behind. Her jogging heart gone wild and ran. It beated faster and faster. She could only hear her heartbeat while her sight went white. She haven't noticed, but she made her way to Yuta.

"You can't ignore me after all," Yuta sweetly bragged. "You can't ignore this handsome man at all."

"I came here to check whether there are students here," Haein explained, making an excuse. "You know that students are not allowed here, right?"

Yuta pinched Haein's cheeks. "You don't need to explain. What's important is that you came."

"Well, since I am here already, what do you intend on asking me to go here?"

"To be honest, I've never ever experienced this in my life – this feeling of doubt in myself."

"Doubt in yourself? Oh! So you asked me to go here so you can confess to me that you're turning gay? Woah! Yuta, you're so true to youself!" Haein assumed.

"Hey, I am not gay becau– What I mean is..." Yuta cleared himself. He caressed Haein's cheeks with his right hand which Haein threw away.

"You're giving me goosebumps, Yuta."

Yuta then stole a kiss from Haein. Haein was shocked which left her eyes wide open. Yuta, on the other hand, tried to feel his heartbeat. It is normal, as usual. Solbin is wrong... because I didn't feel my heart race. I was just feeling those because of being carried away by the dare.

"What did you just do!?" Haein asked after giving Yuta a weak slap on his face. She can't believe her first kiss was stolen.

Yuta walked away to pick up something. Haein was shocked at what Yuta gave to her – a box of chocolates, and a white flower planted on a pot.

"I am sorry for what I did," Yuta was down which Haein noticed. She assumed it was because she slapped him. His cheek turned red because of it.

Yuta started on walking away, and Haein could feel the guilt urging her. She chased Yuta and kissed him on the cheek she slapped. Yuta was shocked. Haein then ran away.

What shocked Yuta the most was the moment when Haein kissed him, his heart beat went faster that he could only hear it while watching Haein ran away from him.

So this is love after all...